Help me break up with my long time Thai gf

ow

I've no problem with what you address to me...really, i couldn't care less, i do however perceive you as some who is rather ungrateful. You chose to ignore replies that disagreed with your vision of the world. So be it, but life is full of conflicts. It is often useful to learn from them, maybe understand others points of view. Your vitriolic responses were unwarranted. You come to this board, ask for help/advice, then become hostile to those who don't flatter your somewhat engorged ego. Upto you, but there's a responsibility attached to such behaviour.

I didn't talk down to you btw, that's your misinterpretation, as i had previously predicted...a defensive response based upon an inability to accurately perceive of implied and inferred meaning. Your defensiveness is not my responsibility, that is your domain.

Peace.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I chose to ignore the replies which insulted me. From your very first post you were insulting, don't continue to insult me by suggesting otherwise. It is plain for anyone with basic reading comprehension to see. Now, you are asking me to show you gratitude for insulting me.

in summary:

http://webhollis.com/albums/Funny-Forum/PictureMakesMoreSense.jpg

Archived