Help me break up with my long time Thai gf

ow

Faustian as the prime instigator of snide remarks, you really shouldn't try to share the blame with everyone else.

As for utility- the only judgement of any relevance is mine, since it was my problem and my question. Of course you are wrong to suggest anyone knows more about the situation than me and her. Ive already accepted fault for coming here.

The important things have been done- her mum knows (and her mum tried blaming herself, saying maybe she hadnt looked after me enough during my visits to Bangkok.. remarkably good pair of women!), my parents know. She knows she can contact me anytime and I will accept her call and have time for her. We hope to remain close.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And guessing is about all you got mate.

If nobody else wants to call you out on it I will.

Wahh.. I had the perfect girl.

Wahh.. I took her virginity.

Wahh.. She has a successful career.

Wahh.. I don't know how to break up with her.

Wahh.. I finally got the balls to do it, though only over the phone because I'm a little wanker, but of course it worked out perfectly just like I told you guys all along even though I started the post asking for advice.

Wahh.. I'm still coming back to this thread even though I said nobody else has any useful advice.

Could you be anymore of a fake/bullshiter/troll?

I'm sorry but you wouldn't be coming to a whoremonger board for advice on your so called perfect girl friend with your elitest attitude if this was actually happening to you.

Of course your bargirl didn't care that you left her, she had 4 other sponsers fucking her while you were gone, probably a couple board members as well.

weird- you're a twat.

ikkrang- legitimate point mate. I do worry about this. It would be Thai to not give in easily. Maybe that is why she is being so understanding about it. But I want to support her, so what's the right balance? Time will tell I suppose.

Archived