Help me break up with my long time Thai gf

ow

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't confuse him with the truth or reality...trolls live under bridges. It's safe living in dark places, you don't get to see what's going on around you.

ow, you are the one who was rather paranoid and misinterpreted what was written by me. I predicted the outcome in one of my earlier posts. You choose to fall headlong into this. If you were possessed of the necessary wit, you would've understood the inference and subtlety employed, but alas you didn't....you got the wrong end of the stick...the shitty bit...

Why reply? For what reason? You did the heinous deed, you got the result you wanted...end of...give it up. Others disagree with you, others don't share your myopic vision of the world. Rejoice in your ignorance! Vive le difference! C'est tout. C'est finis.

Does labelling me as a troll somehow help you get over the fact that you talked down to me, then got some back and didn't like it? If it helps, you can freely do so. Im all about helping.

Look, there you go again. Myopic vision. I know lots of clever sounding words too, but if I use them to insult strangers you know what that makes me? Yep- a twat.

Archived