Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree most hotels in Pattaya are guest friendly, but several now want a joiners fee for girls 3 and up as the costs are increasing (some told me that even Nana Hotel does the same).

Even Oriental in BKK is guest friendly but after 6 pm wants some dress code.

Would it not be better to say "hooker friendly" or "prostitute friendly"? The last genuine "guest" I entertained in BKK was an elderly female university professor from Hong Kong, a kind of wispy oriental Miss Marple. F*cked if I would've invited her back for a quiet drink in my used-condom and empty beer bottle strewn room at the Nana Hotel. :doah:

(I took her for lunch at some poncey "fusion" restaurant in the Emporium. :rolleyes: )

jack :help:

Correct FJ, but there're some guys bringing back ladyboys so what's the best expression to describe the "guest-friendly" situation, and all are not hookers actually some of the girls work in Robinson, Mikes Shopping Mall, Family Mart and 7-eleven....... :evil:

Elef, Family Mart 55555.

You know where I live in Pattaya and how just up the Soi are the apartments where a lot of the Soi 6 gals live. Well ever since they opened the family mart next to my apartment, I have often popped there for a few beers and a couple of packs of ciggies and also hooked a ST on her way to work.

Gotta Love Family Mart on Soi AR.

I remember when my son in LOS was a baby and we went to buy clothes for him in Mikes, I was walking around with him and all thai employees not busy wanted to hold him and play with him and asked me to make babies with them too... :D

Sir ,

as a really innovative move on that important battlefield and one of the Kingdom's truely fundamental issues I may take the liberty to publish as a world-wide release on this very board that the Oriental Hotel , Bangrak has indeed changed it's policy towards the import of female Thai citizens approaching the property for dubious activities .

Sitting in the lobby on Thursday late evening I noted a gentleman walking through the main door with one of Siam's finest in tow . A young lass with halter top , abundant application of silver colour on her eyelids , skirt just about covering possible underwear . Soon the party got stopped by the security and I thought now they throw them out , but they did not . The manager was called , brief conversation and off they went to the lift .I fell from the sofa . It has always been the policy that frequent guests or guests with expensive suites could take girls in but no chance for the occasional visitors . As I could find out later they have indeed changed the policy . Tattoed individuals still face the risk of being thrown out , proper clothing and behaviour ensure free passage .

BuBi

I agree most hotels in Pattaya are guest friendly, but several now want a joiners fee for girls 3 and up as the costs are increasing

That's alright. I only take girls above that age. :)

I get the feeling an increasing number of hotels in both Bangkok and Pattaya are charging joiners as they get more 'normal' tourists.

A few months ago, my Pattaya hotel was new and pretty much mongers only. But this month I kept meeting farang women all over the place (sometimes giving me nasty looks :mad: ). And an increasing number of female farangs are living in Bangkok even, judging by the shopping I see in supermarkets.

Mercure Pattaya - not guest friendly. (Used to be :mad: )

Other hotels in the same group tend to start out by not charging when new but later start charging. I believe Le Fenix in Sukhumvit 11 is like this so watch out if you're staying there.

Had a quick glance at Queen Lotus Guesthouse, a new place in Soi 20/1 the other day. Was assured it was guest friendly (although the clientele in the restaurant seemed non-monger types).

NanaTai Mansion in Soi 4 is surely still guest friendly?

Never stayed at the real top places but girls tell me Oriental is OK as long as they dress and behave nicely. Whereas at Shangri La, anything goes, apparently. :)

Hi

Landmark, JWM & Sherton are GF, never had a problem, maybe as long as the girls are dressed in decent out fits they dont stop, never had a problem going back with tg's & bg's, they luved the bathrooms in JWM. :D:D

cheers

You can add the Westin to the Guest Friendly list too

Archived