Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

Thanks drogon,

several of your posts here have touched a nerve with me.

I know you would tell me if you thought I was being scammed and I appreciate that very much.

I have no idea what the future holds, but as some one said earlier... Life is not a dress rehersal, so I plan to hang in for a while longer yet.

Only time will tell

Cheers DC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he has done quite well WL. The *only* thing he as taken exception to is some cunt wanting to shag his not-quite-ex girlfriend. I'd take exception to that too' date=' as I expect would you. If not, why not? Gimme yer bitch's number so a real man can slip her the shaft...

DS, Happy B-Day!

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

If I've understood correctly his ex-girlfriend is a prostitute so plenty of men will be slipping her the shaft. I can't see what difference another man on this forum joining in would make. Personally I would never have a long-term relationship with a prostitute.

I don't think anyone ever rationally sets off down that path...it just "sort of happens in most cases.

I had no idea there were so many people on this forum who think having a long-term relationship with a working prostitute is a good idea.

Wow' date=' did you ever miss the point.

Nobody is slagging you because we think that having an ongoing relationship with a working prostitute is a good idea. In fact I would suspect that DS would agree that having a relationship with a working prostitute is a bad idea (hence his angst).

Rather, what I (and I suspect others) find inappropriate is that a respected board member is publicly baring his soul to any and all, and your contribution to the discussion is that you'd like to fuck his girlfriend. That is why the OP, and others, have graciously suggested that you FUCK OFF.

Personally, I try to make a point of not judging other people's decisions in matters like this. Even though I have met both of the parties involved in this relationship, and I personally would not have made the choices that DS has made, I am far from qualified to fully appreciate all of the circumstances in DS' and Miss P's lives. I therefore choose not to pass judgment on him or on Miss P, and I will accept them as friends and support them when possible. If you feel incapable of doing the same, then I again suggest that you FUCK OFF.

'Nuff said[/quote']

Some years back, I was also open about some problems I was having with a girl from...where was it? Oh yeah Si Fucking Saket...and the result was some wank off who shagged katoeys and lied about it, and thiough he was an expert "on all things Thai" decided to make it his mission to ride me about it, full well ignoring his own situation, which was worse...point is, there will always be that wank job fuck wit who decides to attack a person when they are down, the price we pay for our honesty.

Thing is, we do this to learn, and teach others as well, pisses me off when a guy declares :...blah blah blah never, not going to happen to me..." I used to me one of those guys, so I know...

Ickuse me gentlemen , but where is Old Hippie ????

Finally a post about me!

I'm headed up the on ramp to the Si Saket Highway again, via Udorn Thani. Glad you miss me!

Been in Thailand, Cambodia, Chaing Mai, Mai Sai, Lao etc...great time, I missed you too...in a very gay way! :)

What's a GTG????? :dunno::grinyes::dunno: ....lol Maybe something for another 50 page thread

Deffos seem to range from somewhere between (or maybe including) freelancers at Gullible's to Buddhist nuns LOL! :dunno: :dunno:

What's a good girl? :dunno: :dunno: Boring' date=' would be the best answer IMHO.

Chers,

SD[/quote']

My theory on this is as follows "...any woman fucking a guy for cash or gifts, is most likely not really a good girl, no difference if Thai or not.

Indeed' date=' i think DS and Tiger *think* they met GTGs....when clearly they did not...GTGs don't go to Thong-lor for starters...and they certainly don't go for one night stands. They normally live at home, are not allowed out at night after 7-8pm etc etc.

I might not be an expert on LOS, but i know this to be true...i work with GTGs everyday.[/quote']

See Tiger, I told you they were't GTG's :dunno::yikes::yikes:

Fark....maybe they were "Prostitutes" on vacation....lol...

But then again maybe they were GTG's...cos they were home in bed by not much after 8pm...555555555555

....and...dunno about yours...BUT MINE was VERY GOOD...hehehehehehe

Cheers DC

"GTG" "BG" GBG" Whatever...then bottom line is, There is no difference between a girl in a bar who fucks for bucks, and the frat house flozzie who bangs the same number of guys (or more) because her daddy didn't love her enough...heavily fucked is heavily fucked, and we as guys are trying to shag just as many women or more, as they do guys, so what is the difference/problem? you like/love who you do, and we don't choose love, it chooses us.

I've said enough now' date=' but please remember that....Whores are Human beings....and a LOT of them in LOS are a damn side finer Human beings than a lot of the "scum" I've met in my travels or Business dealings!!!!

[/quote']

You're preaching to the wrong choir here... I've tried to get the same message across for a couple of years, but have finally given up. The vocal majority on this board evidently feels more secure lumping all BGs together. I guess if you lack insight in human nature, it is the safest thing to do...

A lot of times things get lost in context, from post to post, many here (including myself) have been accused of painting BGs with the same broad brush, and that simply isn't true. Depends on the girl, the situation etc...general terms vary greatly from the specifics.

Fark you OH :cussing::cussing::cussing:

The thread was on the verge of being pronounced dead and then along you come and start it up again :cussing::cussing::cussing:

I'm having dinner with him tomorrow night and you've just extended the post mortem by another 20 minutes :cussing::cussing::cussing:

I've missed you too.... :smirk:

OH,

Farkn Hell!!!

Half a dozen posts and you haven't gone for my gourlies once....

...are you OK???

...Didn't come down...(or go down :yikes::xmsgrin::yikes::dunno::neener: ) with something during your quick trip that's caused you to get all soft and "gooey" did ya??? lol...

Bit worried though...it seems you're getting soft in your old age...hehehehe....there's Vitamins for that, you know!!!!

Anyway, say Hi to Ramon for me....when you get home.... give him a Merry Christmas kiss from me.... But no tongue, mind you....that'd be Gay!!!!

Most relieved to see you post again...but then again i go quiet when I'm in LOS....just no "power" to hit the keys...5555

As for busty....ignore the prick...(in the nicest interpretation of the word prick, that is!!!!.... for a f'n T A C...he's actually a reasonable specimen....but like I've already said...the world's full of them :neener::neener::topic::neener::neener:

Just to piss him off, tomorrow night I'm not even gunna discuss the subject.....and when she calls...I'll go outside....It'll save me a couple of $$$, cos he usually has a chat....

:rotl::rotl::neener::grinyes::neener::rotl::rotl:

Archived