Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've said enough now, but please remember that....Whores are Human beings....and a LOT of them in LOS are a damn side finer Human beings than a lot of the "scum" I've met in my travels or Business dealings!!!!

You're preaching to the wrong choir here... I've tried to get the same message across for a couple of years, but have finally given up. The vocal majority on this board evidently feels more secure lumping all BGs together. I guess if you lack insight in human nature, it is the safest thing to do...

Yep, have to agree with you...(Not the masses...lol..)

But then again I also have my own theory about a lot of the loud mouth, type casting, cnuts.

In general:

Big feet = Big Dick

Big MOUTH = Small Dick (and also in lot of cases....NO BALLS)

JMHO

Cheers Cumb Dunt....(back on the Highway)

Wonderlust,

I suggest you Google â??deconstructingâ? writing.

When spoken, the exact same word can be said with a variety of meanings depending on the tone of oneâ??s voiceâ?¦. said angrily, sarcastically, happily, enthusiastically etc.

When written, language can also have a tone that displays the writerâ??s attitude/feelings/motivation depending on context... perhaps more commonly known as â??reading between the linesâ?Â.

When Dumsoda used whore he was being self deprecating in order to pre-empt a kicking.

When you used it, you were sticking the boot it.

No charge for semantics lesson. :-)

:beer:

Wouldn't know .... I have small feet...

That's why I drive a BIG car....lol :dunno::grinyes::grinyes::dunno:

having said that...Miss P has been around for 2 years....and the chance of her going away in the foreseeable future is ZILCH...5555

Guess I must have "something" that's big....not quite sure if it's Heart....or...Wallet...

Cheers DC

judging by your posts id say she's got you exactly where she wants you and that's not a good position to be in. you obviously don't have the power to walk away so be prepared. i must admit though, the forgiving nature of thai girls is great. you can tell them its over, tell them to fuck off, and the next day all is forgiven. ive been there before and done that!

Knowing DS he is maybe a bit soft hearted but he is not a stupid foreigner ripped-off by a BG or TG.

In this respect his "case" is similar to mine, both ladies have/had plenty of better choices

(people with far more money etc..)

You are implying that she is a tricking him...or lets put it like this, she is playing with his feelings

I do not agree at all with your statement, of course some TG/BG are full of tricks (like many other people)

If he was scammed I would be the first to tell him that he is stupid, the fact is, he is only human.

judging by your posts id say she's got you exactly where she wants you and that's not a good position to be in. you obviously don't have the power to walk away so be prepared. i must admit though, the forgiving nature of thai girls is great. you can tell them its over, tell them to fuck off, and the next day all is forgiven. ive been there before and done that!

Fair points you make.

I would just say that it's more a case of no desire to walk away....rather than power...(i've done it several times...lol)

As for having me exactly where she wants me.... I think you're "out" by around 4 & a half thousand miles (either direction, it wouldn't matter!!)....and there's probably one more thing that would put "The icing on the cake"

Yeah, no one knows better than me... I'm a Cumb Dunt....

Cheers

Archived