Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe what you want....you obviously know more than i...i live here.

Evidently I do. I must have a broader realm of experience than you.

And I'd bet I've lived here longer than you...and have more interaction with "GTGs" than you...I was married to a Khunying's daughter for almost 19 years. :neener:

Regards,

SD

Indeed, i think DS and Tiger *think* they met GTGs....when clearly they did not...GTGs don't go to Thong-lor for starters...and they certainly don't go for one night stands. They normally live at home, are not allowed out at night after 7-8pm etc etc.

I might not be an expert on LOS, but i know this to be true...i work with GTGs everyday.

See Tiger, I told you they were't GTG's :dunno::yikes::yikes:

Fark....maybe they were "Prostitutes" on vacation....lol...

But then again maybe they were GTG's...cos they were home in bed by not much after 8pm...555555555555

....and...dunno about yours...BUT MINE was VERY GOOD...hehehehehehe

Cheers DC

Wonderlust,

>>What's hurtful about me saying I would never have a long term relationship with a prostitute?

... either you're being disingenuous or you really are more insensitive than I thought.

The words you choose "Prostitute" and "Whore" are meant as a put down to the girl and to the blokes who fall in love with the girl in the context of this thread - and you know it.

I suggest you read the OP where Dumsoda describes this girl as a whore.

Correct,

...and I quote,

..."Our â??relationshipâ? has been rather unconventional, to say the least. Iâ??m married and she is a whoreâ?¦. We both know virtually everything about each other and have spoken every day on the phone (365 days a year), at least once, as well as numerous daily SMS contact".....

In this, I tried to give an Honest "word picture" of our situation...

Yes, I used the word "Whore".... it was other self righteous individuals that introduced the word "Prostitute" to the discussion.....

Is there a difference???? Up to the individual to assess, I guess...

My experiences in LOS are extremely limited and only span approx a quarter of a Century...so what the fuck would I know????????

Just remember.... as some dude sprouted a couple of thousand years ago..... Let him without sin cast the FIRST stone.....

I've said enough now, but please remember that....Whores are Human beings....and a LOT of them in LOS are a damn side finer Human beings than a lot of the "scum" I've met in my travels or Business dealings!!!!

Sleep well Guys....

Cheers DC... Human Being....

Archived