Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

What's a GTG????? :dunno::grinyes::dunno: ....lol Maybe something for another 50 page thread

Deffos seem to range from somewhere between (or maybe including) freelancers at Gullible's to Buddhist nuns LOL! :dunno: :dunno:

What's a good girl? :dunno: :dunno: Boring, would be the best answer IMHO.

Chers,

SD

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too true...."MATE"

One of the biggest differences I've found between GTG's....and "MY" prostitute GF...is Honesty.... My girl may hawk the fork...but she is unmercifully Honest....wouldn't have it any other way....

GTG's....lol.... remember those 2 GTG's we picked up in Thonglor that night....out and out Sluts... First Class

Falang BF's were Golfing for the weekend....and they wanted ball games too...55555

Shit, I thought I was going to implode, she sucked so hard....or at least burst my ear drums....lol...

Arhhh yes, GTG's...they're just so sweet and innocent....555555555555555555

Maybe I should look for her No. and post it here, wadda ya reckon?????

"Someone" may recognize it....lol.... or at least be able to call and tee up a "FREE" Fuck

Cheers DS

LOl....

Just curious...

...are GTG STD's better than STD's provided by prostitutes... I wonder!!!!!

...I guess at least they're "Free"..lol...(well in terms of Direct payment anyway!!)

It would be a shame (I guess) to have to pay for your STD's

Cheers DC :dunno::beer:

rchapstick ,

>>â?ÂPersonally I would never have a long-term relationship with a prostitute.

... I hope no-one ever shorts your sanctimonious circuitry, R2D2.â?Â

â?¦.yes it was directed at Wonderlust

Wonderlust,

>>so you just throw petty insults at anyone who's not joining in.

â?¦. If your post is going to be hurtful, then donâ??t join in. Start another thread somewhere. Your robotic self control indicates a certain insensitivity (and I would add ignorance) of the sex worker scene in LOS.

Some bargirls, GTGs, GFGs (good farang girls) are unscrupulous users, some are diamonds.

For all sorts of reasons (abusive relationship, bf run away from a pregnancy.. and, yes, just plain Iâ??d rather have the bright lights than bending my back in the rice fields for the rest of my life) girls drift to Bangkok and Pattaya. Thereâ??s no social security net in Thailand. If she can find happiness or a better life with a farang even though sometimes it may not be love in the western sense (maybe a case of you take care me, and I take care you), Iâ??m not going to throw the first stone. It was only an accident of birthplace that has given me an educated, affluent life.

Prostitutes come in all forms: from the GFG who will open her legs for a dinner date to the lonely heart who writes â??with a view to relationship/marriageâ?¦ must be financially secure.â? I wonder if Paul McCartney would care to throw in his two bobâ??s worth on the subject?

How many modern wives are virgins on their wedding day? Gotta kiss a few toads before you find a prince.

If you won $20 million in a lottery tomorrow, would you still go to work? If the answer is no, then at the moment youâ??re selling your time and body for money. :shocked:

:beer:

robaus

Agree with most of your comments

Not so sure about the Virgin thing though... I thought a virgin was a 14 y.o. that could out run her Brothers...... and .......Uncles...

I guess there's a lot of GTG's that will qualify for the next Olympic 100 metres.....lol...

Cheers, a decidedly happier, DC

rchapstick ,

>>â?ÂPersonally I would never have a long-term relationship with a prostitute.

... I hope no-one ever shorts your sanctimonious circuitry, R2D2.â?Â

â?¦.yes it was directed at Wonderlust

Wonderlust,

>>so you just throw petty insults at anyone who's not joining in.

â?¦. If your post is going to be hurtful, then donâ??t join in.

What's hurtful about me saying I would never have a long term relationship with a prostitute? I should think 99% of men feel the same way.

Would you rather I lied and say "Yes, I would happily marry a whore"?

A prostitute sells her body for a living. She's the MP girl who rubs herself all over me, sucks and fucks me for 1600 baht or the gogo girl who I take to my hotel and give her 1500 afer she's made me come. The GTG is the one who works in the bank who I'm trying very hard to get into bed. It's true that GTGs sometimes engage in prostitute-like behaviour but the difference between a whore and GTG is clear.

Archived