Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

Indeed, i think DS and Tiger *think* they met GTGs....when clearly they did not...GTGs don't go to Thong-lor for starters...and they certainly don't go for one night stands. They normally live at home, are not allowed out at night after 7-8pm etc etc.

I might not be an expert on LOS, but i know this to be true...i work with GTGs everyday.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True most BG have more sex partners than the average women, which is not always the case.

I know some BG who work in some bars/g clubs and would not accept to bed a customer as they do not need it

(of course if you are willing to offer a few millions....)

On the other hand I know more than a few GTG or back in Europe some regular women who are far worse than the BG you described.

Of course a prostitute sells her body for a living

(like quite a few other professions)

but I do not see the problem........

I never felt tempted by prostitution in western Europe, but maybe we should think about millions of men who went to LOS and then married or engaged in long-term relationships with........prostitutes.

There must be an explanation: And please dont tell me that they are all uneducated, fat, old, drunk Brits (sorry for UK) :beer:

Why so many men "fell in love" (and I am not talking about the possible cultural issues etc...)

with a BG in Thailand while they would never think about approaching a prostitute back home?

Why (even if I know) did I fall for a BG knowing that my family and relations would never accept it?

You mention 99% of men? First of all most of these men do not have the financial means to approach a prostitute therefore the question will never be answered.

Among the remaining % I wonder how many men fell for a BG while travelling to another country.

Just an example, near one of my workplace there was some years ago a "brothel" which was regularly raided by the police but kept a constant flow of young ladies most of them from Eastern Europe.

-> how do you explain that the turnover as so high? Not due to the maffia at all, the explanation was these ladies got married too fast.

And this happened in a small town in the middle of nowhere in western Europe.

So your 99% could be more realistically around 20% and taking into account that these people are mostly old or uneducated or purely conservative

(by conservative I mean people who go with prostitutes but then say they would never engage in a long-term relation) thus dont have opportunities to travel very far or even the will to do so.

Last point: You gave me an idea about the thing people call commonly love.

If one of my friends falls in love I will maybe suggest to the girl to "imply she is working as a call-girl" then see his reaction when she tells him the news.

Just because you change a word......

Are people so stupid that they stuck only to "tags" and do not see at the real qualities or faults in others?????

(just to remind members, we live with "tags" as we all need categories, so someone who says I am not racist then I will prove him/her he/she is wrong )

Someone once said to me if the relationship started with a business transaction (cash 4 gash) then you have fallen in love with a prostitute.

Keeping it simple is often the best

Now if she gave up her day job (or in this case night job) what does she become?

If she doesn't how do you separate her intimacy from her profession when the role she is playing is identical in both situations?

Dumsoda,

>>Not so sure about the Virgin thing though... I thought a virgin was a 14 y.o. that could out run her Brothers...... and .......Uncles...

... yeah, I forgot about Tassie! :)

Wonderlust,

>>What's hurtful about me saying I would never have a long term relationship with a prostitute?

... either you're being disingenuous or you really are more insensitive than I thought.

The words you choose "Prostitute" and "Whore" are meant as a put down to the girl and to the blokes who fall in love with the girl in the context of this thread - and you know it.

>>Would you rather I lied and say "Yes, I would happily marry a whore"?

... No-one asked you that. I'd rather you had started a different thread on the subject.

I think you have some Judaeo Christian moral hangups about sex. Even the late great JC had a bit more compassion (John 8:3-11). Don't forget that 6 billion people walking the face of this earth, The Pope, The Queen and your good self included are the result of a bloke getting a hard on at the sight of his missus' split beaver, and wanting to jiggle it about inside the honey pot for a while. It's a basic natural instinct. If money changes hands, what difference does it make? Crikey, I've even given my body away for free umpteen times. :)

Live and let live, I say. Take people as you find them. Judge people by the content of their heart not by a label you put on them.

Two of my mates are in very long term happy relationships with ex bargirls.... and good on em. Another mate has just been taken to the cleaners to the tune of 6.5m baht by a GTG with what you would regard as a very respectable job.

And never say never.

:beer:

...GTGs don't go to Thong-lor for starters...and they certainly don't go for one night stands. They normally live at home, are not allowed out at night after 7-8pm etc etc.

I might not be an expert on LOS, but i know this to be true...i work with GTGs everyday.

Must be of the Buddhist nun variety...or 14 years old...or both!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

So Faussie I take it you are grade school teacher in a local wat. Good for you!

Cheers,

SD

DS,

My late congrats on your BD yesterday, many happier returns.

Too many comments, opinions, assumptions and criticism to wade through, suffice to add that one should follow ones heart. Without love, life is not worth living, nuff' said.

That or just get laid very quickly.

KP

who loves Suadums' signatures

Archived