Tracking Someone Being Deported

bust

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is everyone so happy? People dont get banged up for fuck all.

Tough shit I say (just as all you cats say when a farang gets busted for dope)

Frede you are missing the context of this post.

The OP has never condoned the actions of the person involved in this case and he he has never asked for sympathy towards the person during her incarceration, but has quietly gone along with the facts and supported during these times due to his own feelings of obligation.

The reason we are happy is because the OP was fearing the worst about what may of happened to his friend who is repaying her debt to society (if you believe all debts have the same repayments based on the persons unknown nationality). We are happy because we now know she is still alive and accountable for, not sent back up to the border to be abused on her way within Thailand or on the other side.

Your analogy about this case and farangs with dope just demonstrates a slight lack of understanding in the judicial system over here, its not a fault I would castise you for, just part of the learning curve I admit to being guilty of assumptions in the past.

I don't know the OP from Adam, but we have had both frivilous and serious threads on this board over the years, but I do happen to have met many people in real life who are friends of his.

The beauty of the internet, and this board as a small example is how one can meet other people so far from home. Frede I empathise with your comments about the Middle East, but on this one I think you may have it incorrect.

<< One ex-boardmember who will remain anonymous resolved everything. I am still gobsmacked at the speed in which he got it all sorted out. >>

Easy to guess who. He's a good guy with lots of contacts. :)

Well Thanks to an unknown ex-boardmember for helping other unknown people then ! It is good to see that peole still care.

Archived