Thanks You Idiot

bust

so who says the Iranians were harrassing an American ship?.....i imagine the spin comes from the Americans.

we never seem to hear anyone's view about any incident except the official American view.

Things like this are easy to prove. Radar readings and radio transmissions are recorded by multiple parties. And you seem to forget we are talking about Iran here. The regime in the world with probably the weakest human rights record at the moment. Do you really find it so hard to believe they are willing to provoke from time to time? They captured a bunch of English seamen in internatioinal waters not so long time ago...

Paillote

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to agree with sayjaan on this one :banghead:

We have seen this type of hyped spin distortion whatever you want to call it from the US before on too many occasions.

Bit like the Government who cried wolf.

Or maybe it's the media to blame.

so who says the Iranians were harrassing an American ship?.....i imagine the spin comes from the Americans.

we never seem to hear anyone's view about any incident except the official American view.

but we all know the Americans are always right and could never be wrong......

and even if the Iranians provided proof that they were innocent it would be proved wrong by American spin.

Just like the Iranians proved the British sailors were in Iranian waters when they were kidnapped. :rolleyes:

Judge for yourself.

BBC Video

Not sure what it proves although to a trigger happy nation......yes provocative.

Maybe also a bit of shit stirring on the Iranians part.

Or the other option is it was staged. been done before.

Ok......bring it on :stirthepo

Guest lazyphil

remember those british sailers caught by the iranians, what a shower of tossers they were, one of them whining they took his ipod for fucks sake. wtf do u need an ipod for on military ops?????

Now video proof of the incident:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080109/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_us_navy

The video from Sunday's incident shows small Iranian boats swarming around U.S. warships in the Strait of Hormuz. In the recording, a man speaking in heavily accented English threatened, "I am coming to you. ... You will explode after ... minutes."

Also, note that Iran never denied the incident.

Archived