Thanks You Idiot

bust

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reads like the U.S. newsies might have been embellishing the incident...

Yes indeedy. Much as I thought initially. I lay the "flaming dog shit" award on the door of the politicos in DC; and the MSM (main-stream-media) for lapping it all up.

My fellow Navy boys (just watch the video and read all accounts) handled it with grace and professionalism, for which I am proud! Bravo Zulu, boys.

Cheers,

SD

This story reminds me of the USS Vincennes incident in 1988.

Rogers was a cowboy and should have at the very least have gone through an Admiral's Mast for his actions. He flat out over-reacted. Even if he thought it was an F-14, exactly *what* did he think an air-to-air weapon was gonna do to his ship? Not to mention that the fuckin' bird was at angels 7 and climbing, clearly NOT a threat, when he lit it up. A huge over-reaction (and a crime) that was *lucky* to not trigger a shooting war!

Regards,

SD, airedale

Filipino Monkey starts WW3?

â??Filipino Monkeyâ?? may be behind radio threats, ship drivers say

By Andrew Scutro and David Brown

Posted : Friday Jan 11, 2008 17:24:25 EST

The threatening radio transmission heard at the end of a video showing harassing maneuvers by Iranian patrol boats in the Strait of Hormuz may have come from a locally famous heckler known among ship drivers as the â??Filipino Monkey.â?Â

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2008/01/navy_hormuz_iran_radio_080111/

so who says the Iranians were harrassing an American ship?.....i imagine the spin comes from the Americans.

we never seem to hear anyone's view about any incident except the official American view.

but we all know the Americans are always right and could never be wrong......

and even if the Iranians provided proof that they were innocent it would be proved wrong by American spin.

Because the recordings have been on the news.

Something like, "We are going to ram you and blow your boat up"

As someone else pointed out, this has been going on for years.

Why does there have to be such a double standed with this shit.

The Iranians stir a bit of shit and it's worldwide news.

The US slaughter 100,000's of innocent civilians in Iraq and it's all..... :closemouth:

The USS Cole was targeted to send a message. US government still aren't listening.

I believe the US Government is defintely listening, they just dont know how to sort out 60 years or so of fucked up foreign policy.

Archived