Anyone Else Want To Try and Lose Some Weight?

The_Munchmaster

Hi guys, I am with you.

It seems that Thai and the Khmer have one word im common: "pompui" (fat). And I have heard that word far too often during the last two weeks in BKK and PP. :(

I am more a skinny type with long bones, but as of today I am 87.5kg/ 192.9lbs at 180cm/5.9ft. To regain a decent look I plan to loose 15kg/33lbs in the next months.

I will start on Monday with a hardcore program:

Gym 5-6 times a week (40-50 min), weight training and cardio.

Healthy diet: 4-6 meals, high protein (lean meat and shakes) , a lot of veggies, only healthy fat (organic olive oil, e.g.).

Counting and cycling calories during the day as well cycling carbs and proteins: big meals in the morning high on carbs, small meals in the evening, protein (chicken, tuna, e.g.) and veggies, very reduced carbs.

No sugar, no alcohol, no soft drinks, less starchy carbs.

But: one cheat day per week, reserved for dinners, parties e.g.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....I am more a skinny type with long bones, but as of today I am 87.5kg/ 192.9lbs at 180cm/5.9ft. To regain a decent look I plan to loose 15kg/33lbs in the next months....

Good on you Kamui. :thumbup: Welcome to the 'Fat Losers' club. :)

Bit depressing for me reading your statistics though. You're 5'9" and 87.5kg and I'm 5'9" and 122.4kg! I'm trying to get somewhere close to the weight you are now! :sad:

Guest lazyphil

example--today started with porridge with skimmed milk and maple syrup (honey is nice too)....mid morning some unsalted peanuts, just had haddock kedgeree....about 5pm will be grilled chicken fillets and some steamed veggies followed by low fat ambrosia rice pudding. ran 4m, yesterday did weighted lunges, squats, leg extensions, weighted stomach crunches and leg raises. rest tomorrow. if i can do it you can do it MM :)

Archived