Anyone Else Want To Try and Lose Some Weight?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning of Week 4. Weighed in this morning - 121kg. That's 3.4kg (7.5lbs) dropped in three weeks. Big improvement on last week. :thumbup:

Definitely eating better and reduced my alcohol intake significantly but am struggling to get into an exercise routine. Managed a few long walks last week but need something more energetic.

Still 104, not counting the ".'s" but I must be a low 104 and a high 104 from last week as my belt is a notch tighter so I am skinnier!

No beer, a bad Pernod night on Sunday in the studio, evil stuff, some whiskey, lot's more meat virtually no rice, medium veg, and only once half a pack of crisp's.

Feeling better, but no exercise worth mentioning,

Had my first death-on-a-platter big breakfast in three weeks. It was planned, I haven't surrendered. OMG, that was too much to eat at one time. Have managed to stay away from the vending machine in the break room at work. When I do eat out, order off the weight watchers listing--some of it is quite good. Do tend to agree with Bush the Elder about brocolli. Refrigerator looks like the fresh produce section at the supermarket, so, if nothing else, I'm not clogging the arteries as much. Still at about 247 lbs (112 kg) so I'm not exactly wasting away, but there is a little more space around the shirt collars. :thumbup:

Skipping is both boring, annoying to everyone else in a wooden floor board house, I think I may just go THROUGH the floor boards, and the two kids keep wanting to have a go!

Dam - thought that would be a good one, the wife saying "You look like a elephant doing tricks" didn't help either!

Guest lazyphil

oh christ. just buy some quality running shoes and get off your ass. there is NO substitute for running to lose weight. run fat boys run!!!! (LP former 16.5 stone lard arse!!)....i know why people avoid it, make excuses not too because at fisrt its so damn hard to stick at it (i made all the excuses to avoid, PATHETIC!!!!) but once you have the bug and combine with weight strength training, chin ups, dips, bench, lunges, squats etc you wont stop.

Archived