Syrian man butchers baby in market.... How sick are these people?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sick are these people? Seems no end to it anywhere in the world, kids often the target of their parents anger.

As for violence against people in general, I read a book once called "the bible" Very violent. Apparently written 2000 years or so ago, people were violent then, and remain so now. Of course violence in the name of god is different I hear.

My turn to be moderate..hehehe

This from the link

In a brutal murder that has shocked the city

This is one of those things that all people find horrific.

What is true about the peoples of the mideast though is that part of their culture have not totally left the medieval days mentally and into the 'modern' world.

While their society is shocked by the act the remnants of old ways makes behavior like that more likely than it would in the west for example.

Hey Corinthian,

I tell you what. In reaction to anti US government sentiment on the board, why don't you go find a story about some sick psychopath (we all no there are know psychopaths in the US), and then label all of "these people", (Arabs? Muslims? Syrians? Men? Baby Killers?)as sick.

That should do it.

God that's weak.... that's very, very weak.

Oh, and Corinthian. I hope you put manners on all those "sick people" in Al Abnar (sic).

I'm told that a few hundred shells of white phosphorous and a couple of million cluster bombs, accompanied with sniper fire and followed by a careful door to door sweep, during which wire-guided missiles are fired at any home where people may be left alive, usually works.

<< I'm told that a few hundred shells of white phosphorous and a couple of million cluster bombs, accompanied with sniper fire and followed by a careful door to door sweep, during which wire-guided missiles are fired at any home where people may be left alive, usually works. >>

Worked well enough for the Allies in WWII.

:thumbup:

Yep - sick sick sick, jst like those sick people who shot up department store/schools/uni campuses in USA.

A individual person shouldn't reflect a nation - if it did USA would be up there amongst the worse, NOTE I am not saying it is, I am using your logic to show you that calling "These people sick" can be used with more evidence against the USA.

NOTE AGAIN I don't think average USA person is sick, twistered etc,

Some of the worse crimes against children happen in domestic disputes. A guy in Australia drowned his three sons so his ex wife couldn't have them.

Link

At least the guy in Saudi will get the chop, the other wanker will be out of jail, remarried and making more poor bloody kids before you know it.

Archived