Syrian man butchers baby in market.... How sick are these people?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep that was awful - but we don't see people posting "How sick are these people" referring to all Australians?

Perhaps because I saw things like that day after day in Iraq....

So yes, "These people!" Anyone that thinks they can do something like this is "these people." Marine, Muslim, Christian, American, Jew, Martian, Vulcan, or other wise. Obviously, this poor child's mother was not "these people," even though she is a blood relation to the killer.

Mine was not to define "a people" as sick, but "sick people" as sick. And, as I expected and spoke to a few of you about, our friend fidel took it the worst way possible. As with everything else.

I feel sorry for you fidel, you always think the worst of people. How sad you must be from your air conditioned room. Come live as I have, see what I have seen, and then sit down at a keyboard.....

You take responsibility for yours and I will for mine.

So tell us about yourself? All we know so far is that you will secound guess experience on the ground from the comfort of a desk chair. You know, a cyber bully?

We also know you will decry any injustice as long as you do not have to come and help. You know, like a coward.

So come on, tell us about yourself and your high powered perspective on world events.

Archived