Syrian man butchers baby in market.... How sick are these people?

TheCorinthian

As you wish KS.

Corinthian. I don't know you, and I don't like to post too much personal information on the internet. I know you'd like me to post my credentials, but sorry, ain't gonna happen.

Perhaps its time for me to stop commenting on issues like this.

I can't change people's opinions on here.. and everyone has an idea where I'm coming from.

I'll leave it to you boys.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Corinthian, you said "these people are sick" referring to Syrians and then went on to reference Iraqis. I came to the conclusion that you were tarring all Arabs with the same brush.

Maybe you should have been clearer.

From the title "Syrian man butchers baby in market.... How sick are these people? " I drew the conclusion the OP was referring to ALL Syrians, not all the people who butcher babies. Is there an English grammar expert here who can tell us if this is the correct way to express this thought?

As you wish KS.

Corinthian. I don't know you, and I don't like to post too much personal information on the internet. I know you'd like me to post my credentials, but sorry, ain't gonna happen.

Perhaps its time for me to stop commenting on issues like this.

I can't change people's opinions on here.. and everyone has an idea where I'm coming from.

I'll leave it to you boys.

Stick with it Fidel, we need your opinion as much as anyone else.

Sure you won't change anyone's opinion, we're all adults and made up our minds years ago.

At least when you get a hard time here you don't accuse people of being anti Irish.

Sorry Corinthian' date=' you said "these people are sick" referring to Syrians and then went on to reference Iraqis. I came to the conclusion that you were tarring all Arabs with the same brush.

Maybe you should have been clearer.[/quote']

From the title "Syrian man butchers baby in market.... How sick are these people? " I drew the conclusion the OP was referring to ALL Syrians, not all the people who butcher babies. Is there an English grammar expert here who can tell us if this is the correct way to express this thought?

I drew the same conclusion and so I believe would most, if not all, others.

Corinthian, I also obviously assumed you meant Syrians. As you say in your post correcting the mistake in grammar (hard for me too say I know :( ) Even Americans like OH also took the same meaning as myself and Fidel, so drawing a line to Fidel as anti-american people for this is a long bow.

I drew the same conclusion and so I believe would most, if not all, others.

I suppose it is inevitable conclusion for many here to make. Esp when a video of two marines acting stupid elicits this comment...

...where US Marines regularly abduct and gang rape 14-year-old schoolgirls....

...condemning all 20,000 on the island as raping thugs.

I am curious though, had anyone posted, "Saudi Religious Police Sentence Rape Victim to Lashes, Prison...! How sick are these people??"

Would that have been an issue as well?

I am curious though, had anyone posted, "Saudi Religious Police Sentence Rape Victim to Lashes, Prison...! How sick are these people??"

Would that have been an issue as well?

Of course not, Saudi Religious Police are all, to a man, sick twisted wankers.

I'm sure even Fidel would not disagree with that :stirthepo

Archived