Here is a good one! Insurgents in Iraq get boost from coverage in news

TheCorinthian

Before the VN took over Cambo, Pol Pot was NOT one of "our guys". I got 5 books on Cambo by very well-respected authors (including a couple of "lefties") that will support that fact. By the time the VN basically liberated the country from the KR, the KR had already done it's cleansing and murderous rampage. (Not disputing what you/Ziggie say about AFTER the fall of Cambo to the VN.)

HH

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

How many times do I have to tell you guys to attack the post and NOT the poster!!!

HH, even if Fidel is a commie, that does not give you the right to flame him like that. If your democracy and freedom of believe is so valuable to you then you should understand that he has every right to be a communist.

Sanuk!

I understand he is a supporter of Obama. Security advisor? Yeah, very scary given Carter's failure in Iran with Ziggy at his side. Of course, it's widely spoken and written that Carter, while a decent guy in those days was in way over his head. He was just lucky that his only "competition" for the Democrat nomination for the White House was an alcoholic Irishman who should have done prison time for manslaughter. He had a free pass from the Republican's due to Nixon's fuck up.

However, Obama, totally lacking any meaningful international credentials, could still probably benefit even from Ziggy.

HH

Archived