Games subforum?

khunsanuk

About the shop: I am unable to buy on amazon -> maybe send an email to their technical support.

Free games: Yes sure but will have to send through the post and I must say that the games we get do not usually have a nice commercial package

-> We get the games directly from the factory

or from the mastering lab once the realase version has been approved thus the game is exactly the same as the public release but usually not in a nice box

(and sometimes no user manual of course)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree about EA with Sports Sim games, head and shoulders above the rest IMHO, 2 of my fave current games on the WII are both EA, Tiger Woods and Fifa.

There must be a slight programming code in the games though, the wife is begining to beat me :neener:

Argh, I hate tiger woods and fifa as they are quite imperfect.......

Agree that the wii versions are slightly better than the other consoles.

-> Husband beating code?

As I am not a programmer but working in QA I can only say that this issue has not been detected

-> could you please provide me with the steps you took which lead to this issue/bug?

Will pass it to my testers to find out if this issue is critical/severe or minor and reproducible

then maybe pass it to the studios to fix this issue

:grin:

Hi,

"Free games: Yes sure but will have to send through the post and I must say that the games we get do not usually have a nice commercial package"

That would be great! I don't care about the package, or even manual. Have played enough games not to bother with manuals :)

Sanuk!

Wow what a nice and tolerant wife you have.

She does not have a sister?

The good point with my girlfriend coming in only 2 months is that I can play games all the time

(easy knowing I have a ps3-2, wiii, DS, PSP, alienware PC, 360......at work-> the only time in my life when I am happy to work extra hours)

:grin:

Hi,

My wife actually complained quite a bit about me playing games initially. And then one day one of her friends told her "Hey, at least your husband is home!". Kinda dawned on her then that me playing games at home is a hell of lot better than me hitting the bars and she's not complained (much :) ) since.

Sanuk!

Hi,

My wife actually complained quite a bit about me playing games initially. And then one day one of her friends told her "Hey, at least your husband is home!". Kinda dawned on her then that me playing games at home is a hell of lot better than me hitting the bars and she's not complained (much :) ) since.

Sanuk!

It does not matter what you do, the wife will always Joo Jee, welcome to married life

Archived