Games subforum?

khunsanuk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it would work, there are many sites / forums dedicated to gaming with huge member base dedicated to the specific topic. I don't think that there is enough interest in this form of entertainment amongst Thai360 board members to make it a lively sub-forum. Probably better to stick to simple threads in Technology forum.

Just my twocents worth of opinion

Working for a videogame producer I would prefer not to read negative reviews for our games or I would have to report you to their secret police and they would shut this forum and force its board member to work as gogo bargirls tester.

:neener:

(I am really working for a videogame producer but many of their games are crap and they do not have a secret police)

:beer:

Not a problem -> EA (Electronic Arts)

which used to produce a lot of average or downright crappy games and a few good ones.

Now it is getting better as they realized that they should change direction.

- Burnout paradise (nice)

- Battlefield bad company: I love it

- All the battlefield franchise

- I loved also crysis and hellgate london

If they succeed in buying Take two then it will be one more studio producing good games.

But I will not last long as I am looking to switch to another company offering a better salary and new skills to learn.

(QA is in high demand here in Europe at the moment and I hope in the future to move to Singapore and maybe Thailand but I doubt it as the highest offer I received for BKK was a mere 120K bht/month )

PS: KS, could you check your online store's billing system please?

Here in Spain I am not able to use my CC (visa and mastercard)..........I asked my bank if it was on their side. (as the banking system is really bad here in Spain)

Hi,

"EA (Electronic Arts)"

They've done quite a bit of decent games, although quite a few are sports games I think though. The one game I have is from EA.

"PS: KS, could you check your online store's billing system please?"

Sure, what do you want me to do?

Sanuk!

PS Any chance of free games ;)

Archived