John Galt on trial today for slander

This guy is seriously nutty! Go and read what he said about the king here: http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com/GaltWeekly.htm

Is he so stupid he'd bring the king into this silly crap on his public website? I guess so. I just don't know what this guy is thinking, if he is thinking. What he writes for today is so foolish and dangerous I believe he just might do himself even more harm and give himself more trouble than he might already have. Jeezus man. Smarten up! :confused::crazy::eek::closemouth:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, well he doesn't seem too worried, and if I were him I would be, as no way would I ever want to have to be tried in a court of law in the LOS! And, he makes more threats still about revealing more things about Stick and his 'team' as he calls it. But today we will supposedly find out (unless the dope is in jail already). :smirk: But to use 'you know who' in that recent post by him I thought exceedingly dense and foolish.

The only real reason I even bring this up and have followed this story as it has played out is the fact I think it is a first here in the LOS, and it may truly be precedent setting and may spur a flurry of new lawsuits once the verdict is in. Interesting in that two farangs are suing each other, in Thailand. I've never heard of it happening before and think it may well turn into the new sport of expats, suing that cunt that badmouthed you, in a Thai courtroom. 555555!

It is in very bad taste' date=' as is most of what the guy writes. I doubt it will get him in trouble ... unless somebody shows it to the trial judge!

[/quote']

HINT HINT!!!

Yep, I hope that juged had read all the articles thoroughly.

Archived