John Galt on trial today for slander

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi!

I read the link carefully and didn't se any reference to the King. Would you care to point it out. Anyway I'm glad to see him back on line and not folding down to a slander campaign in the net.

regards

ALHOLK

It was there ALHOLK. Silly little joke about HM. Guess he changed it. You have to be quick and make a screen-grab with these guys. :)

No. Stickman hasn't ever mentioned this Galt situation as far as I know. If I had of been stickman I would habe travelled up to Asia signals and spoken to him, showed Galt my human side.

It would be hard for Galt then to carry on his crusade. We have all been mad at people,then when we see them it all evaporates!!!

For the life of me, the galt appears to have a good business, good health and freedom and living in Thailand. If I were in his shoes I would be chilling out.

Sometimes I think there may be more to this story.

STH

For the life of me, the galt appears to have a good business, good health and freedom and living in Thailand. If I were in his shoes I would be chilling out.

Sometimes I think there may be more to this story.

STH

As far as I understood Galt told his side of the story extensively and he was and is definitely on a crusade to destroy Stickmans and other peoples professional life.

And that he is doing well otherwise makes his crusade looking even more strange.

In my eyes he is a self-righteous hypocrite. He sees himself as superior to others and as an I-know-it-all guy (and I am not surprised that he sometimes uses the majestic plural** on his website).

Anyway, who else with a healthy self-esteem would run a website using the name of his enemy and not his own for years and reacting so strongly to his enemies writings (which are not about him at all).

It seems that this guy is still stuck going through puberty, when some teens feel the urge to define themselves by more or less violently distancing themselves from others...

:help:

** United States Navy Admiral Hyman G. Rickover, most likely quoting Mark Twain, told a subordinate who used the royal we: "Three groups are permitted that usage: pregnant women, royalty, and schizophrenics. Which one are you?" wikipedia

:crazy::elephant:

Better for farangs in LOS to stay quiet over issues such as we have seen written about on various websites.

If there is truly a problem, make a police report, hire a lawyer, etc, don't carry a campaign on for years on the internet!

With the way things have been going in LOS; big changes to the 30 day entry stamps, hassles in getting visas at the Thai Embassies in various countries, etc...

better to keep low and stay quiet...IMO :dunno:

"...big changes to the 30 day entry stamps..."

Arai Na? Elaborate please.

I presume he means the limit on how many tourist visas you can have within a certain period of time. That plus the difficulty in getting 12 month multi-entry visas.

Archived