John Galt on trial today for slander

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team stickman is behind a lot of what is happening, according to his posts.

He claims that Clayton Wade is good friends of Marc Holt who is good friends with stickman.

If you look here

http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com/Weekly2006/TheStickmanSyndicate.htm

you can see the intricate relationships. It must have taken Galt a long time to research all of this, its like a police drawing of an organised crime network; that is almost what Galt is alluding too.

If you have a spare evening or two, look through the Galts site .

He seems to have it in for successful web masters of sites in Thailand.

He said in one of his articles that Team stickman sent private investigators to his home town in the US and where he lives in Thailand.

From what he says, there is a real risk he will go to prison.

PS I am not a supporter of the Galt's actions, although I think he is a character . He has shut down a site I enjoyed " mango sauce " and effected stickmans site which I have enjoyed.

No business is perfect, especially publishing which is what stickmans site is, his complaints could be levelled at any media company.

STH

With Galt's obsession with Stickman (how many countless hours must he have invested in his research and his website, some money es well) it would be interesting to learn more about his psychological profile.

:p

This guy has some serious psychological issues IMHO.

There's a legal precedent here...falang suing falang...the Thais will probably want to run it past the top legal people. And they probably hope everybody will get bored. That will take time.

As for Galt's motivation. I think he just wanted attention and needling Stick was a quick way to get it. Mind you Stick was kind of pushing his luck IMO.

Archived