John Galt on trial today for slander

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...big changes to the 30 day entry stamps..."

Arai Na? Elaborate please.

I presume he means the limit on how many tourist visas you can have within a certain period of time. That plus the difficulty in getting 12 month multi-entry visas.

Actually the limit is on how many 30 day visa exempt entries you can make, 90 days in a 180 day period. There is no limit on tourist visa entries.

I find this whole controversy pretty amusing. Peopleâ??s reaction to the attack on Stickman and his friends were remarkable. While I donâ??t condone the outing, I cannot recall Gualt publishing anything untrue (pending the outcome of the slander suit). While Stickmanâ??s friends, particularly ole Dave on Mango Sauce published some really nasty things, most of which all were just baseless innuendo, mostly dealing with the fact that the first time he came to Thailand it was with a sex tourism group that took him around to the same places we all go anyway. Some of the threats posted there were down right criminal.

Of course, the real irony is through it all Gualtâ??s business has continued to grow.

Actually the limit is on how many 30 day visa exempt entries you can make, 90 days in a 180 day period.

are you sure this is still enforced.

i notice that they do not make notes anymore in your passport or mark the 30 days with lightpen as they did when this restriction was introduced.

no counting and no questions for a long time!

i have also not heard about anybody got rejected for quite some time!

When I bounced BKK<>Pol Pet, they most certainly marked how many entries on the stamp that Thai Immi person put in my passport. He also spent a bit of time searching out how many times I had come in on a 30 day entry...so I see them still checking.

So many sinless people casting stones at Galt (Keith) just as they cast them at pedophiles. Just take a person who you think nobody is going to stand up for and condemn them and wish bad things to happen to them....

Sure he isn't perfect, but I find him to be quite open and honest and less sleazy than the people who he has been "attacking". I have read all of his blogs from the beginning and have followed all the links and references to stickman's site and statements and find that he makes a lot of sense even though he is sometimes prone to a bit of hyperbole or tangential thinking.

I think that people don't like him because he's a spiteful twat, plain and simple.

For what reasons, I don't know and I don't care. He was unheard of in our little world until he established his website in order to harm others.

I don't know him and I don't feel the need to read his bullshit in order to 'understand him'. I'm not a psychologist.

Archived