John Galt on trial today for slander

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galt says on his site...

The Galt vs Clayton Wade case is over. Testimony was completed on Friday August 15th. I am told that a decision will be handed down sometime in the next couple of weeks. I will work up a synopsis of those two days in court and post that here as quickly as I can. You'll find it an interesting read.

My expectation is -- Clayton Wade has failed miserably in proving any wrong-doing against me and that this court's decision will affirm that we will have the freedom to criticize other farangs on the Internet without risk of legal action here in Thailand. There is much more that needs to be explained so check back sometime around the weekend of the 23rd/24th for a full run down on the case.

anyone noticed this on his website ???

"Currently we were not publishing regularly, but we will be temporarily publishing articles to cover this new a evolving situation concerning claims of Internet slander and the litigation that is surrounding it"

the use of " we were not publishing" to me sounds like split personality or some other voices ?? in his head !!! i always thought the galt published on his own > the guy is a complete nutcase

Archived