Suddenly, everyone is a working girl ..

gobbledonk

GD: No beers and No barfines if you fall in love with a TG before I land in July.

-> You have to be free like a bird so I can present you a few ladies (and they are not from Isaan nor ladyboys)

:grin: :neener::beer:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you and Drogon separated at birth?

Yep, but it didnt take and we have to share a single, er, brain. Two penises, one brain - it gets interesting.

In the midst of all this bagging, can someone actually read my original post - I believe it says 'alarm bells are ringing', not 'this all looks legit to me'. I seem to get a hard time regardless - its not easy being the neophyte in BKK (ok, soon in BKK - still stuck in (yawn) Cairns till Friday).

Gobble

GD: No beers and No barfines if you fall in love with a TG before I land in July.

-> You have to be free like a bird so I can present you a few ladies (and they are not from Isaan nor ladyboys)

Not from Isaan ? Drogon, mate, what the hell are you thinking ??

Based on your experiences, at least those you have described on the board, I may be safer with the worst of the 'snakes' from Suk Soi 4. I want photos of each of them naked in a PT before the meeting - I'll make the decision as to who is and who isn't a ladyboy, Herr Drogon. :evil:

If you are buying drinks for everyone at this little get together (I think SD is coming, mainly to laugh at us), there wont be much left of that 50K Euros you keep telling me about. Probably s good thing - we dont want to attract the wrong kind of people, do we ? :clown:

no ladyboys guaranteed there.

You do not hope that the money I will use to buy a condo might serve to pay drinks, do you?

:grin:

Anyway, I do not expect to pay a lot where I want to take you, especially for drinks -> already included in the membership.

:neener:

This is when memberships come in handy

Far cheaper to get drunk

:beer:

1: Yes I had a memberhsip there but this is not really a place where to get drunk.

2: I got confused by the line one day: Kind of, more that the girl on the "bad side" of the line was willing to try forget that she "did not take it up there" thanks to my charm.

(small dick and money = charm in this case)

I had another place (with membership too) in mind

:beer:

And another, without membership, but with the best barmaids in BKK.

:neener::beer:

OK, another email and an explanation that I dont totally buy:

At the moment, I work in the farm which is my family farm. I can take a day off any time I want. I'll be happy to have a chance to host you in Udon Thani. In Thailand, children are easy to look after and not demanding. My son is the same and he doesn't live with me during the school term. He has to go back to stay with my little sister some where else. I don't want him to go but my sister needs a friend so I have to let him go. He'll be home only on the school holiday.

Thanks for the compliment with my English. My English spoken is not perfect. I can write better because I have time to open the book while I'm writing. Hope you will not disappointed when we meet.

I'm a bit disappointed *now*, B - if you have time to open the book (!), great, but it must be quite a book to define the complex rules pertaining to sentence composition in English. I can see the Farang trying hard to work his way out of this one. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt work on the farms done by the men, and then mainly only at harvest time. Granted, they could be farming something else, but it would seem that most families have to find other work for the female children, particularly one with a dependent of her own. Happy to hear otherwise from someone who has been closer to Udon Thani than Suk Soi 4. :smirk:

Later,

Gobble

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt work on the farms done by the men, and then mainly only at harvest time.

Gobble

You're corrected....lol

Planting and harvesting time at "Farmer Rice"...EVERYONE works...

Albeit in 2 hour stints with breaks for rest....and lao kao....

Cheers DS

OK, DS - so what does she do for the other 10 months of the year - study English ? Given the number of girls in BKK factory/bar/whatever, I'd imagine that Isaan doesnt have a hell of a lot of women left to do the planting/harvesting etc - Sticks report from a couple of weeks ago seems to support that. Any ideas ?

And' date=' correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt work on the farms done by the men, and then mainly only at harvest time.

Gobble[/quote']

You're corrected....lol

Planting and harvesting time at "Farmer Rice"...EVERYONE works...

... while the rest of the time it's pretty much just the women!

Archived