Suddenly, everyone is a working girl ..

gobbledonk

My guess is it's a farang who wrote this, and an English one at that. I have written quite a few letters to farang 'boyfriends' over the years for my regulars, usually while recuperating, between rounds in the afternoon. I usually included a bit more 'thai speak' in mine, to perpetuate the illusion she had written it. I doubt I'm the only one to have provided this service, come on fellas, own up!

I've done this in the past.

And in the continuing emails I'm getting from Lamb Pie, I noticed a marked change in her emails when she stopped using a "Internet Shop" translater and started using a Farang.

The key points were, better English, a more distant tone, and sending the emails in the evening instead of before lunch.

Whilst we all know it's a game and what "she" may be after, that doesn't prevent the game from being played - for enjoyment or other reasons.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for a bit of light relief, this is a message that I got from Nigerian man masquerading as a black woman in Texas, complete with a photo of a model:

this is little about my self am native American my father is white from texas while my mom is black from Africa they buth meet in africa when my dad come for a contract in africa and they marry, then they black together to texas,but after my dad die my mom back to africa because of my dad family hatred for her cos she black and they blam her for my dad death,so the treat is to much for her that is why she back to africa,after all that i cant go with her because then am still schooling ,i stay in texas with my dad uncle,but presently am in africa for visit her cos i ve miss her alot and am the only one for her,i will be back to the state very soon because of my work i cant stay long here in africa,so can you tell me more about your self ,hope to hear from you soon.

Man, but they do feel the need to go on, and some of it is barely readable - at least Mr Udon Thani writes decent emails. Didnt answer this, but I'm sure some poor bastard is currently forwarding his bank account details to 'her' ...

Gobble

Dear Gobble,

Why waisting your time on dating sites when so very soon you will discover the real women of Thailand?

Suffice to say that any activity you will perform here will allow you mary the first woman you will meet, be it at the barber shop, or even the sweet AOT welcome girl at Savanaboomboom airport.

I am getting worried for you, will you make it to Sukhumvit or be dead on arrival? :hubba:

I have a very very sweet message on my mobile from my son's GF wishing me well for my birthday. I never ever got such a sweet message, mobile or othherwise. You will soon learn they are very good at this, surely the best on this planet.

Now consider my son's GF majored in English at uni and the language message quality was not so good as your correspondent's. That's makes me wonder also. Maybe she spent some time in farangland, who knows? Ask her.

Last time I visited an internet shop at the unknow amphur of Nong Han, Udon Thani province, 5 schoolgirls in uniforn were typing and webcamming with enthousiasm, all dreaming of that new house, to be built by that magic future farang husband full of dosh. Easy understandable when you consider that most of the Thai men do not have that kind of money available. I am sure they have no clue how much a lot of cash really is, but they won't have to work for it. That's the objective. How could they possible save 10k/month when many of them don't make more?

Say they dream of that house and Honda Jazz or Toyota yaris, both will get her at 3 million baht, that requires 300 months of savings.

What is her age again?

Before I left the place the lady owner asked me if I was in need of a woman to mary, pointing to the 5 uniformed not yet women. Uniformed schoolgirls eh, tempting, but I rather was in need to fuck a thai female, which is not the same.

Therefore I do not visit dating sites. Bars are more approriate.

I hope you understand why they are millions to have such dreams and why it will be very easy for you to find some of their siblings (when you get here next week)

If you come to Udon I will be most happy to offer you a cold beer and indeed hear that date speak English. You might have discovered that special gem :beer:

Oh, she will take your hand an show you around Udon, I can't wait to see that :yay::yay::yay:

Several male students admitted to me that they paid for their university education by writing letters to Johns for the BGs. They would meet the gals in a coffeeshop and write for them - sometimes the same letter half a dozen times, but each to a different "one and only". Must have been a profitable business.

:rolleyes:

What is her age again ?

Tarty, she is 32 and looks about half that - you know how it goes. I guess the most disappointing thing, other than her Farang dictation machine, is that she isnt terribly attractive, at least in the photos she sent me - wouldnt you at least smile in a photo if you were trying to find your very own home builder/ATM ?

I look forward to that beer - your shout, mate ! :)

Archived