USA sniper uses Quran 'for target practice'

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great, all you need is a degree from Khao Sarn Road and you could probably get a really good teaching job.

Nonsense! Those days are over. Nowadays one has to have a genuine university degree to earn 25,000 to 30,000 baht a month for trying to teach uninterested little brats a language they don't want to learn. Schools demand to see one's credentials. I met a fellow who was asked to provide "two originals" of his university transcript.

:)

I know a chap, graduate from Yale and Harvard, who will be looking for a job when his current jobs ends at noontime (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, January 20, 2009. Do you think he can get a teaching job?

Judging by the last guy, he will make $100mil us in less than 10 years doing next to nothing.

Exactly the "at least we are not as bad a Hitler" argument I so detest. Why do you settle for mediocrity when the USA is supposed to be the best? Traitor -- and I hope that is insulting to you cuz that's how I feel when some pussified chickenhawk calls me unpatriotic.

Your post is completely illogical as usual. The argument was not "at least we are not as bad a Hitler". It went more like this:

Leftist: We're as bad as Hitler.

Sane Person: No we're not.

This is completely different than what you claim.

Also, please remember that name calling is forbidden on this board to all who do not despise America. Choose accordingly.

Archived