USA sniper uses Quran 'for target practice'

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally ignoring the Geneva convention on prisoners of war being another...a Wiki quote

The quote you selected contradicts your assertion.

You are unintentionally amusing.

No, you just don't understand the point, as usual....or you choose to ignore it and lapse into la la neo-con 'logic' land.

You're often unintentionally amusing...nice to see you using one of previous retorts to you. If you can't beat 'em....

Sure the muslims are total dog shite...

I once got tossed from a leftist limey board for saying something that amounted to about 10% of this.

Here we practice freedom of opinion and expression... I'm very happy to face criticism of my opinions and apologise if I cause offense, unlike yourself...

Despite some of your abhorrent and nauseating expressed views and constant name calling, you're still here! This board truly is a wonderful place....

Your post is completely illogical as usual.

Only illogical to someone who has no brain.

Oh, I get it now, RY is actually the Scarecrow! It makes perfect sense now. The Wizard is in the third door to the right. Good luck with that!

Cheers,

SD

Suadum, if you don't agree with rogueyam, you are a coomie or leftist. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: But nobody agrees with rogueyam, so we must all be commies and leftist except rogueyam.

Shit rogueyam has called me a leftist so many times, I can not remember. But every time I ask him if he thinks USA citizens should be able to own a barrett rifle, he never answers. I don't know if he knows what a BMG can do or if he is afraid that if he does give an answer, he will reveal his true 'colors'. Others have questions about his patriotism, but he never really tells us. You got any insight as to what to do to get him to come out?

Archived