ostrichs , Farming of . Go west young BuBi

buffalo_bill

Sir ,

it is not that I overlooked what you mention . This system is quite common in the agricultural business as CTO says . To keep her system going she needs a certain gravity because she also could suffer from any accident that stops her farm , fire / water / diseases . I am approaching this project not because I love farming and fresh air , the mecanics are the same as if you open a foundry or a gogo . I think some ostrich projects in Siam failed due to lack of structure . Just buying some birds and let's go will not work .

BuBi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She lets you farm her animals after you bought them with 2 months ' date=' then buys them back after a year and the comercial calculation sounds good . So far at the moment .

BuBi[/quote']

...and that sounds exactly very fishy! why she does not do herself or by employees and leave generously good profits to you?

a monopoly on the purchase side and a monopoly on the sales side; not a good condition for a successful business!

Like CTO said this is quite common indeed. Father and mother of my gf have done the same with cows. Buy them when they are young for between 3000 and 5000 baht. Then raise them (with cows no need to buy feed, just have them graze) for 6-10 months and they can be sold for between 10.000 and 15.000. Unfortunately because someone in the family had a braintumor 2 years ago, they had to sell the whole herd to pay for the medical bills.

Another thing is to buy a pregnant cow for between 8000 and 11000 baht. Keep the calf (pray it is a bull because they are worth a lot) and the sell the cow afterwards. There are many variations on this theme. I calculated that with a steady buying of approx 2 calfs a month after 10 months the family could make 10.000 baht a month approximately (provided they either keep on buying new calfs or have the cows get calfs). It is a lot of hard work though!

Waerth

Regretfully I had to cease activities on ze Thai Visa Forum , agricultural division , because they start to think I'm a troll and want to talk people into buying young ostrichs . A " super-moderator" told me to shut up til I have something to present . Makes sense to be honest.

Would they lighten up if I ask them if they know a blowjob bar within 20 miles round Nana Station ?? :hmmm:

The TV.com farming forum is very much a gentleman's club.

I ran into trouble there a while ago for suggesting that salad and sauce tomatoes enjoy a similar growing climate.

If you have a young ostrich weighing about 10kg dressed around Christmas I may be interested.

Archived