ostrichs , Farming of . Go west young BuBi

buffalo_bill

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am actually mildly interested in your findings Bubi as I am looking at ways to help my gf's parents a littlebit at a time.

CTO does your learning network have access to data as to what kind of soil there is in a particular district in Thailand and what it can best be used for? I know I could go to Kasetsart but ....

Gentlemen ,

thank you all , I have just answered a guy called [color:red]farang connection[/color] on Thai Visa , probably an electric appliances wholesaler . He had an ostrich farm and it failed . Cannot copy and paste my answer for unknown reasons . Point is that I looked into the sales side before I spent one minute on farming and came to the conclusion that a single ostrich farmer will never develop the volume that will make him a happy man . Like the Dutchman with 80 cows will be lost without the milk factory that automatically buys it . Now there is Mrs X at a place the area code of which is 0275 , city unknown , who offers a trouble free ostrich service . She lets you farm her animals after you bought them with 2 months , then buys them back after a year and the comercial calculation sounds good . So far at the moment .

BuBi

She lets you farm her animals after you bought them with 2 months , then buys them back after a year and the comercial calculation sounds good . So far at the moment .

BuBi

...and that sounds exactly very fishy! why she does not do herself or by employees and leave generously good profits to you?

a monopoly on the purchase side and a monopoly on the sales side; not a good condition for a successful business!

Archived