Romantic place?

drogon

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ciao, the Italian at the Oriental that is riverside, is romantic and given the location and the fact that it is part of the Oriental it is amazingly reasonably priced.

The only problem may be that I have a funny feeling it is not open year round...and may in fact not be open now, it being the rainy season.

Ciao closed til October

Lord Jim's is a brilliant spot with triple-A seafood but far from romantic even before the checkbin turns up

2 years ago a man whose name is Mr. Street did ask the very same question here as drogon and I pointed him to the Verandah restaurant at the Oriental offering kind of introduction services which made him be seated at my favorite table by the river and them man was delighted . According to staff he must have been there numerous times since , amazingly enough with ever the same tilac .

In general , places like Scirocco might rather scare innocent Isaan farmers and a truely romantic feeling would best be found by the river anyway . Disadvantage of dinner cruises is the schedule which might force you to move on once you just found a trick to pull her knickers down . I am using this picture as symbolic only of course.

BuBi

i think Le Dalat and Le Dalat Indochine are 2 different places!

the former (more than 10 years old) a bit further down Soi 23 on the lsft side, the latter (around 9-10 years old) between Soi Cowboy and Giusto on the right side.

Archived