what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

I never understood the thrills of beeing abusive, and I am sad to register that many people on this board seems to enjoy such behaviour. Using other words for it like filth/fun dont change what it is. Abusing poor prostitutes seem to be some some kind of cheap power thrill that gives a sick high. Maybe it is a way to get even with totally unrelated people (wife, parents, schoolmates whatever).

I am surprised of how few have objected to the sad posts by Frede at this board. Guess it comes down to fear of suffering Frede's wrath in his enevitable replies. I guess I will hear it quite soon now, but I hope I will be able to handle it without killing myself ;)

I must say I find Frede's posts boring, repetitive and very sad. I treat all girls I meet with respect, I enjoy a good GFE and I have no pleasure whatsever in banging a girl I dont have any connection with. If all this makes me a looser, well, not much I can do about it.

Now go on Frede, give me a broadside...

Paillote

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't make you a loser, it just means you make a personal choice.

Others prefer to financially support the poor of Isaan in a way that doesn't deplete their resources and isn't taxed by the government.

It's hard, but someone has to do it.

Maybe it is a way to get even with totally unrelated people (wife, parents, schoolmates whatever).

Paillote

I think you have nailed the motivation part there Pailotte. Plus a desire to stir the shit and provoke a few responses. Anyone who's been around toddlers knows what's going on here. :scared: (They can be amusing if you're in the right mood)

I joined the forum only recently - and after making a complete tit of myself during a drunken argument with Mekong, I decided to be more of a lurker, than a poster. So, I have been lurking.

I have read most of his posts. Personally, the guy strikes me as a right proper numpty. Most of his posts seem not to settle genuine curiosities he may have, rather encourage some kind of reputation. He seems to relish controversy.

Reading one of his posts last night - in which he claims to enjoy spunking in bar girls handbags - left me feeling pretty sad for the freak. Munchmaster humbly questioned his motives for engaging is such jovial pursuits and before you know it, Frede is sending him personal messages calling him a fat cunt.

Now, you know.... we all have off moments. I have had a few. that's why I tend not to post as, sadly, I am usually only able to post when drunk, owing to the time that I am able to post. This leads to me talking utter bollocks, as I am now. However, he seems to post total bollocks all of the time. If this owes to the fact that he is a drunk, I forgive him. Though I suspect it owes to the fact that the guy is a wanker.

I'm a filthy fucker. I bang whores every weekend. And whilst I am not a humble gentleman, I do offer some respect to these chicks. How can you be a real bloke, and treat them with even a little respect? This guy, poncing around throwing his muck in some poor little Isarn munchkins fake Louis Vitton bag.....sounds like the type of guy I would be happy to slap.

Also, the nightlife forum is suddenly the Frede Forum. he seems real gripped by this place and Im suprised he has time to fulfill all of his mongering, given that he is always fucking here, talking shite.

[color:red]"Also, the nightlife forum is suddenly the Frede Forum."[/color]

I wish others would start threads. Like how was their experience as Lolitas, at the Star of Light? The beauty they banged over at Nana or what sweety thry found in Soi Cowboy.

Shit, go into Foodland and somebody should be able to write an experience they had there.

cum'on guys!

a loner with a boner tries to spice up a bit the lame, boring nighlife forum and immediately a huge majority and even lurkers join the mainstream attack against the bastard!

give him a break! let him post more!

given the several motivation threads i guess that Phil Anders has developed a certain fetish with frede! now everybody is waiting for YOUR outing, Phil!

"cum'on guys!

a loner with a boner tries to spice up a bit the lame, boring nighlife forum and immediately a huge majority and even lurkers join the mainstream attack against the bastard!

give him a break! let him post more!"

Bolting the stable doors after the horse has bolted?

In other words.... relying on a fuckwit to spice up a dull forum after all of the funny blokes with usefull info have gone.

Archived