Useless Posts

unit731

Fuastian didn't know you were that old

(Shakespeare English?)

:neener:

If you miss so much the nice UK weather -> nothing stops you from going back to sunny UK

SD: J-club then...

:beer:

Alas, for my sins, I suffered an english education...and I've been around a bit.

The UK has sunshine...? Who knew? :cover:

Btw, what's a J-club? Is that where you spend lots of money on total crap and you pay a girl to sit with and pretend to care about you??

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J-club = Japanese club where the girls are slightly more expensive than in gogo but you can find G club class girls -> who will sit with you, dance naked (in the VIP rooms) and let you finger them etc...

then off to a ST hotel.

But I am too useful here so I will just say:

These are crappy clubs, where you pay a fortune to sit with overweight ugly old girls, you can't touch them and of course there is no need for anyone to go there....

About G clubs: I agree they can be a bit more expensive than your average gogo but I always ended up paying less than if I drunk in a gogo and the girls I went with, although they did sit with me in the club, were indeed great fun in my bed

There must be some sun in the UK because I keep meeting Brits here who think they have shiny assholes and they are reading the "Sun"....

Ah yes, that Sun...or printed toilet paper as it is otherwise known..

I've met many Brits like that. Unfortunately. I think it's an inferiority complex which means they have to over compensate by being tossers. Sad really. I don't have any like that as my friends.

Archived