Coup?

CTO

Time for you to shut the F*** up colourwolf.

Let's hope the red shirts, yellow shirts whatever coloured shirts are smart people with a common sense and more braincells than you have and go home in peace and make up to eachother and apologize for all the damage they have caused.

Let's hope Sondhi and Chamlong also get punished by the courts for the damage they did. Only when punishment is dealt to both sides the healing can begin in my opinion.

Calling for more violence is irresponsible.

if the yellow shirts shared even an ounce of responsibility among them, the situation wouldn't have escalated like this.

easy now for the anti-govt groups to call for "reconcilliation" and what not, now that all decisions have gone their way...

and you do know that the courts had a chance (and the obligation) to try chamlong, sondhi and the other pad retards for treason...of course they didn't care to do their jobs then...you really think they'll try them this time around?

with the judiciary bent as well, the only hope for democracy now is the red brigades storming bkk...

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct SD (Note you have me on ignore and can't read this) - Faustian is allowed his views.

I only work with education in rural ares so my knowledge may be less than SD's. You see I also talk to the uneducated too. Not just the educated. Bad me :)

Faustian - rural education has been steadily improving. Many kids no longer drop out at year 6 which as the norm as little as 10 years ago. Staying onto Mor 6 or going into tech colleges at mor 4 is now far more common.

In fact too many kids in my opinion are going onto tertiary levels rather than undertaking skilled apprentiships.

This country - like many is now facing a problem of too many uni students (in their sexy outfits) and not enough trained workers.

Was this Thaksin - partly so and partly a evolution in Education that has slowly been evolving over time regionally and globally.

However whether educated or not - bar girl or not - THEY should be allowed to express their views and votes. Something SD has written here that their views are not worth listening too.

Good points, especially about the loss of skilled tradesmen. Thailand could well lose it's labor force/or source of cheap labor if the populous becomes "too educated."

Over? Save face? No way!

PAD: entire Cabinet must leave office

People's Alliance for Democracy leader Somsak Kosaisuk on Tuesday vowed to continue rallying at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi airports and demanded the departure of the entire Cabinet.

Following the verdict on party disbandment, Somsak said the PAD would not allow the Cabinet to work in the caretaker capacity until the formation of the next government.

He said every minister must depart along with Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat.

Of 36 Cabinet members, 22 are not affected by the party disbandment and can carry on in the caretaker administration.

The Nation

really hope noone is surprised by this...these "democrats" will not stop until the entire government is controlled by their cronies...which is exactly why the red brigades need to step in now...

I bow down to your greater awareness on this issue...I've only been here a few years and therefore couldn't possibly understand what I'm talking about.

No' date=' no, no! CTO believes that anyone's opinion has equal weight, even those who come here for one week every five years and get all their political news from Noi at the BG7. Everyone knows everything about what's going on! :banghead:[/quote']

I resemble that remark! :) It is sad that some only see all this as a disruption to their whore buying holidays...

OK so right now situation is like this (as predicted):

Party's disbanded thus PM is no longer & his sad puppet last comments was "I did my best to run the country" so no regrets and of course he didn't resign - he was kicked out!!!

PAD however is not happy as a craretaker government has formed as they want all the ministers out - dissolution of house - thus airport is still under seize!

ASEAN meeting however has now been postponed to march so at least the new caretaker PM has more action than the lame duck exile MR Somchai :up:

Next?

Archived