Coup?

CTO

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
However whether educated or not - bar girl or not - THEY should be allowed to express their views and votes. Something SD has written here that their views are not worth listening too.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I did not say that. I do believe that some folks have a more informed opinion than others: for example, you know more about the situation than Old Hippie (not picking on OH, just an example).

I will concede I really know nothing about this, I hear one argument, it makes sense...then I hear the other side, and they make sense...

All I know is what I hear and read...and we all know how credible news reports can be...especially when one of the parties is a media mogul. The other source here is the Thai community, who is/are deeply divided by this...frankly, many of them don't seem to really know, if they do, they aren't saying.

Something to be said for being there, and understanding it first hand, as opposed to being on the outside. Still, we all have our opinions, and we all know what they say about that...

Archived