google chrome browser

Guest baldrick

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just heard that under some circumstance Chrome can crash your PC. Also it has some severe security flaws.

BUT what makes me feel most uncomfortable, is that we can expect that Chrome is reporting every click, link, webpage, bookmark, e.g. back home. Combined with your user profiles from Gmail, Youtube, Picasa, Google Docs e.g. soon Google will know more about you than any other company in the world (except Homeland Security and similar agencies in GB, Germany...)

:thumbdown:

Did you notice this pretty crazy statement in the end user agreement:

[color:purple]"By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content which you submit, post or display on or through, the services."[/color]

So this indicates to me that Google is, or is reserving the right to, collect any and all data transmitted using its browser. This is more than enough reason not to use it for me, and I don't believe any other browser has similar language.

Cheers,

SD

Archived