Strange behavior

liquidflux

The "...I don't care' date=' it's cheaper than at home and it makes me feel good..." shit really pisses me off. I want to ring their fucking necks and say "...look asshole, you are NOT at home, and the prices are much lower, and would be if you stopped fucking it up...you just pissed away 1000bht for nothing, you could have gotten laid for that, now they will want 5000for a lousy fuck! Knock it off!..." But I seldom if ever do... [/quote']

Indeed, I hear you, but you really should have done it. I'm not saying make a big noise and end up with the boys taking over but maybe invest in a little charity. Assume the asshole is uneducated and give him a little slack whilst making sure you get a little of his action. Tell him how it needs to be and explain all nice how he should learn the rules first and that he can get five girls jumping up and down on him for 5K. Also explain how he is truly fucking every other punters reality. Oh yeah and if he turns out to be a real fucking a..hole just punch his lights out anyway. Hopefully both outcomes should leave you happy, leaving a bar mad is not good.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have no interest in having a conversation with the guy trying to make him "get it." Even though I may not agree with or like what he's doing, it's still his money and he can do what he wants. I'm sure he thinks his actions are perfectly normal just as much as I think they're abnormal.

You might be able to convert a few by saying something, but I'd guess most would just tell you to fuck off and then keep on with what they're doing.

I'd have no interest in having a conversation with the guy trying to make him "get it." Even though I may not agree with or like what he's doing, it's still his money and he can do what he wants. I'm sure he thinks his actions are perfectly normal just as much as I think they're abnormal.

You might be able to convert a few by saying something, but I'd guess most would just tell you to fuck off and then keep on with what they're doing.

Exactly why I seldom say anything.

It never bothered me, I've seen some serious money thrown over bars... once in Misty's A Gogo in Pattaya but lets not go there, I was coming off a really bad divorce.

If the guys want to do it it's their business, there's other bars to go to and it will be business as usual tomorrow night.

It usually happened at bars I drank at and, as I never barfined where I drank, it was all part of the show.

They'll learn eventually and if they don't well why begrudge the girls the extra cash?

What the guy did didn't bother me, I just found it strange.

The problem with the extra cash is that the girls start expecting it, and then get pissed off if you don't give them a tip, like that last guy did, when they haven't done shit.

The irony of the whole thing in my mind is that the guy probably left thinking he had all those girls in his pocket. The reality is that they were all talking shit about him as soon as he was gone.

Archived