Strange behavior

liquidflux

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, that's the difference. We all live here, and have for a long time. We're out to have fun with our mates, and that includes havin' a few pops and some laughs, and maybe mindlessly groping a few birds...we can get laid without walking into a bar (see, mo-by fones are good for some things), so that doesn't drive our nights out.

But if we are out on the piss, B3k/head is not uncommon (not including BFs). Of course, no one in our group drinks draft beer or Sang Som either.

Cheers,

SD

We let him pick up the tab when that happens and tell him "Hey' date=' you bought drinks for everyone else, you can pay for ours as well." :)[/quote']

with this attitude, you would be a ideal drinking mate for Suadum! please exchange phone numbers, guys! :neener:

Don't think so -- I do not subsidize another punter's fun. Everyone pays their shout. It all works out fairly for all.

Cheers,

SD

from your posts in the past, i thought you are covering a much higher piece of the total bill as those of your friends, who earn considerable less than you do!

that's what the term "to socialize" stands for, after all!

i for my part do that!

this year for example i was out several evenings with friends who are employed dive instructors in LOS; i paid around 80% of the bills. i was also out with a friend, who is a senior director and partner of a leading global management consulting company; he paid a bit more than i did.

maybe he just divorced his wife and wanted to get rid of his cash to spite her. maybe he just got the news he's got aids or cancer. maybe he just won the lottery. maybe he miscalculated the exchange rate.

Anyway i doesn't happen enough to make much of a difference. guys go a little goofy in the "candystore"

Archived