Strange behavior

liquidflux

So a couple nights ago I was downstairs in Baccara and notice the guy next to me has got a huge amount of chits in his bin. I found out from the service girl that he'd been buying lady drinks all night, for no girls in particular, and handing out random tips. I watched this go on for a good 30-45 minutes until he checkbinned. His total was nearly 5000 baht, all lady drinks less a single water he was nursing. He then proceeded to change some 1000 baht notes into 100's and passed 300-400 baht to each of the girls around him before leaving, alone.

Now I'm not normally the type to care about what other customers do, but I found the whole situation bizarre. What exactly was the guy trying to achieve...gain brownie points for a future visit? Stroke his ego? From what I gained from the girls, the guy wasn't a regular or anyone special, just a random customer. Personally I think this reward for nothing business is the kind of shit that fucks up the scene for those here on a regular basis. Yes it's his money, his choice, blah blah blah, but I think it's fucking stupid and drops the level of service for everyone.

On the flip side, I ended up having food and drinks with 3 of the girls after the bar was closed, all paid for with said guys money, which the girls were all to happy to talk about, and not in a particularly good way. So if you're that guy and happen to be reading this, I guess I should say thanks??? I dunno.... :dunno:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen this behaviour before. Always considered they were just wanting to be jai dee. It was nothing to them, what would they have paid, for far less, back home in sorry-arse-ville or wherever. Maybe he got off just watching chicks in a bar doing their work shit n dancin :dunno:

Pisses me off though too. Almost as much as hearing about the guys who always pay 2500 or more for ST :cussing::cussing::banghead:

LF, I suggest next time you see this happen you strike up a conversation with the guy, since he obviously doesn't really get it. Explain that you can teach him a few tips. If he's that easy and no doubt speaks little if any Thai (but check first) I reckon you can get him to pay a barfine or more on your behalf.

This pisses me off. Here's why...few years back, a few of us went into Long Gun, some numb nut was throwing around money, and then demanding everyone else do the same "...come on ya cheap bastards, spend some money..." the girls weren't dancing, or interested in trying to earn drinks or bar fines, they wanted the free easy money. somehow 20-100bht was better than 1000+, go figure.

SO this fuck nut was doing this for 10-15 minutes, really disrupting shit, and a lot of other guys got up and left. The few that remained were hassled by the girls for free money. I pointed out thios this shit wit (when he confronted me to "...spend your money...") that we didn't need to do this here, that it was not the same as at home, and that he was fucking shit up...I think he eventually got the point.

Maybe 2 years ago, a few different guys and I went into After School, some asshole was doing the same thing, now he is going to tell us how "it works here...I spent 5000 on drinks, and you can get blown in the corner for 1000..." so well, we filled him in, and then left, one of us commenting "...5000bht for drinks and the only hand on your dick is your own...?" He heard us speak Thai to the girls on the way out, and commented on it, and we told him "...yeah, we live here, we know the real deal, blow jobs are usually 200bht, have a good night, we'll be back when you are done wasting you money and ruining it for us..."

I've seen this behaviour before. Always considered they were just wanting to be jai dee. It was nothing to them, what would they have paid, for far less, back home in sorry-arse-ville or wherever...

...Pisses me off though too. Almost as much as hearing about the guys who always pay 2500 or more for ST :cussing::cussing::banghead:

The "...I don't care, it's cheaper than at home and it makes me feel good shit really pisses me off. I want to ring their fucking necks and say "...look asshole, you are NOT at home, and the prices are much lower, and would be if you stopped fucking it up...you just pissed away 1000bht for nothing, you could have gotten laid for that, now they will want 5000for a lousy fuck! Knock it off!..." But I seldom if ever do...

This pisses me off. Here's why...few years back, a few of us went into Long Gun, some numb nut was throwing around money, and then demanding everyone else do the same "...come on ya cheap bastards, spend some money..." the girls weren't dancing, or interested in trying to earn drinks or bar fines, they wanted the free easy money. somehow 20-100bht was better than 1000+, go figure.

SO this fuck nut was doing this for 10-15 minutes, really disrupting shit, and a lot of other guys got up and left. The few that remained were hassled by the girls for free money. I pointed out thios this shit wit (when he confronted me to "...spend your money...") that we didn't need to do this here, that it was not the same as at home, and that he was fucking shit up...I think he eventually got the point.

Maybe 2 years ago, a few different guys and I went into After School, some asshole was doing the same thing, now he is going to tell us how "it works here...I spent 5000 on drinks, and you can get blown in the corner for 1000..." so well, we filled him in, and then left, one of us commenting "...5000bht for drinks and the only hand on your dick is your own...?" He heard us speak Thai to the girls on the way out, and commented on it, and we told him "...yeah, we live here, we know the real deal, blow jobs are usually 200bht, have a good night, we'll be back when you are done wasting you money and ruining it for us..."

I've seen this behaviour before. Always considered they were just wanting to be jai dee. It was nothing to them, what would they have paid, for far less, back home in sorry-arse-ville or wherever...

...Pisses me off though too. Almost as much as hearing about the guys who always pay 2500 or more for ST :cussing::cussing::banghead:

The "...I don't care, it's cheaper than at home and it makes me feel good..." shit really pisses me off. I want to ring their fucking necks and say "...look asshole, you are NOT at home, and the prices are much lower, and would be if you stopped fucking it up...you just pissed away 1000bht for nothing, you could have gotten laid for that, now they will want 5000for a lousy fuck! Knock it off!..." But I seldom if ever do...

Archived