Strange behavior

liquidflux

What the guy did didn't bother me, I just found it strange.

The problem with the extra cash is that the girls start expecting it, and then get pissed off if you don't give them a tip, like that last guy did, when they haven't done shit.

The irony of the whole thing in my mind is that the guy probably left thinking he had all those girls in his pocket. The reality is that they were all talking shit about him as soon as he was gone.

No, bargirls would just see it as a bonus, the next night it's business as usual.

I appreciate that the bars that get a lot of Japanese in have gone to the pack but the girls who work Farang bars know us too well.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, only B5k? I've done this with only a couple of gals in an hour or so in many places. I *know* at least Virgie has done the same at Baccara...I was there!

It's not that much money, really. As long as you're having fun anyway -- the value versus the cost equation. I disagree with the dude's tipping action bit, but then again, I've never really had any bad fallout when I've ignored or said "No" to a tip request, so it really doesn't affect anything, does it? And a well placed and subtle tip (think: wiseguy handshake) after people know you aren't a sucker goes sooooo much further in Asia.

Cheers,

SD

All part of the game isn't it..... :dunno:

I mean his money to do as he pleases. The only person it fucks it up for is the one who let's it upset him.

Now on a completely unrelated subject....anyone ever used "Spanish Fly" and if so does it work?

I think when Westerners, and in some cases Asians, throw ridiculous amounts of money around like it doesn't matter to them, they are trying to establish themselves as the Alpha male in the group. Similar to the guy that comes in looking for a fight.

Of course the point of being the Alpha male is to attract the attention of women. So doing this in a Thai Gogo bar is a bit silly. I imagine those that do it are compensating for their own insecurities.

Archived