Fly United? "F" United

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about the $$$

I fly enough on Star Alliance so I keep my "gold card" and get the extra allowance for the baggage, etc.

All the airlines are raping the customers in the USA on the domestic flights.

Last time I flew 1st class in the USA on a domestic flight...no lounge to use, unless you buy a membership...got no meal on the flight...WTF...this is 1st class???

Actually having to pay only $50.00 more for an extra bag is a bargain. But for me it will not help, I only have one wife. Now if my first wife should show up, $50.00 for her would be a bargain.

I miss that woman! She helped me get into the history books where it says I was the first person to have an air bag in my car.

It's all about the $$$

I fly enough on Star Alliance so I keep my "gold card" and get the extra allowance for the baggage, etc.

All the airlines are raping the customers in the USA on the domestic flights.

Last time I flew 1st class in the USA on a domestic flight...no lounge to use, unless you buy a membership...got no meal on the flight...WTF...this is 1st class???

The lounge rule for USA carriers has been around for ages ... you have to buy the membership to use US airliners' lounges on domestic itineraries.

The no meal thing in F is a bit puzzling. What itinerary and at what time of day? FYI, I got a meal in F recently from ORD to Providence, RI on a flight that left at 8pm ... was VERY surprised. Also got meals SFO-ORD and vice versa in F.

Well, UAL has gone and doubled the fee to check a 2nd bag on a domestic flight to $50 one-friggin'-way. I hope the assholes go under. Pure gouging. I'd take the train before I'd take United after this one. (Comes at a time when oil just hit a 6-month low, too.)

HH

I think American started it first? not sure, but it does seem they are trying to out do each other to see who can fuck over the passenger more/worse.

Yes, oil is coming down...guess what? they are still laying off workers, and out sourcing more, and cutting back more. Which of course means it is just going to get worse. Oh, but the good news is, the CEOs will continue to loot huge bonuses.

Archived