Well Kids, The US Coup of 2008 Began With An engineered "Financial Crisis"

Fidel

I've posted this before' date=' but its FEMA I worry about. They have extensive and unprecedented martial law powers.

Okay, this is one of those conspiracy nut sites but there is some truth in what they say about FEMA's powers: http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

[/quote']

I think you will find a lot more truth at that site then at other places. I agree the government has been preparing places for mass detentions. At this so called critical moment in USA history, I think all hell is going to break out very soon.

Jeez,

Preparing places for mass detentions :o

What are you guys talking about?

I do remember my father's talks on Adolph Hitler!

I've posted this before' date=' but its FEMA I worry about. They have extensive and unprecedented martial law powers.

Okay, this is one of those conspiracy nut sites but there is some truth in what they say about FEMA's powers: http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

[/quote']

I think you will find a lot more truth at that site then at other places. I agree the government has been preparing places for mass detentions. At this so called critical moment in USA history, I think all hell is going to break out very soon.

That's interesting. I have my doubts about these conspiracy websites, but I decided to look at a couple of the "detention" sites listed in Choco's link.

As near as I can figure, here's one: 34°11'5.20"N 118°16'28.23"W (referenced as Brand Park, Glendale CA). Hmmmmm, it looks whited out -- looks odd anyway, not like a building. Funny that. They do not even white out Area 51, and that's a super-duper top secret aircraft R&D place (no, don't believe in the "aliens" BS). Maybe there *is* something to it...

EDIT: That place is really not that big (100m x 70m), so it must just be an building with a odd roof. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

with that link it takes you to a david icke webpage!....do you remember that nutbag?....former grandstand presenter then became god, literally, so he claimed. also talks of shape shifting lizards humanoids living among us. lol.

Here's the proof they're out to get us!

-----------------------

NYPD Taser Death Sparks Outrage

Naked And Deranged Man Shot Twice With Thousands Of Volts From Pistol-Shaped Weapon, Falls Off Fire Escape

BROOKLYN (CBS) â?? Racquel McDonald was standing on Tomkins Avenue in Bedford Stuyvesant, unknowingly recording the last moments of Iam Morales' life on her cell phone.

Dozens of people witnessed it, too. Some were taking photos of Morales as he jumped up and down on top of a 10-foot high roll-down gate, swinging a florescent light bulb around and poking officers standing on a nearby fire escape.

An officer on the ground then raised his Taser gun and fired a 50,000-volt shock, immobilizing him.

"He wasn't hurting anybody. They could have just grabbed him and bring him down but they Tasered him instead and he fell to his death and it was real wrong," McDonald said.

Added a witness named "Kyle:" "The man was isolated for minute â?¦ and then he just fell. They had about eight cops that could've break the fall. They just moved back."

Witnesses said police did nothing to break Morales' fall, and his mother was standing just a few yards away. She was the one who called police, according to family friends, because 35-year-old Morales had a chemical imbalance and she believed he was suffering from a bad reaction to new medication.

Link

Archived