Carter slams Bush on market crisis

Flashermac

"Careful there, bubba, talk like that will get you called a "racist" around these parts."

I didn't realize stupid and greedy were races. But if they are they are not a minority.

I paid off my house recently and called the county assessor's office to ask what paperwork I needed to fill out. He said he wasn't sure. I asked in disbelief "You have never had anyone pay off their house before?" He replied "God Bless America"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the independent pundits on the matter have not said anything in support of that view.

Hey steve, why don't you just once name some of these "independent pundits" you keep droning on about? You don't want your special buddies here to conclude that you are a liar, do you?

...I've always said I am disappointed in his not honoring the tradition of ex Presidents not commenting on the current President or administration. He was afforded the same respect.

Skippy has never had an iota of class. He's a worse human being than he was a President and that is saying a lot.

60 minutes' date=' as indpendent as you get...[/quote']

Nobody is stupid enough to believe this, steve. I don't care how much "affirmative action" they've enjoyed. One word: Rathergate. Shove this weak shit back up your ass, steve.

rogie, you must have been quite the boy in the play yard when it came to trying to make friends!

...I've always said I am disappointed in his not honoring the tradition of ex Presidents not commenting on the current President or administration. He was afforded the same respect.

Skippy has never had an iota of class. He's a worse human being than he was a President and that is saying a lot.

Lok on the bright side rogie, Carter is about 100 times better as a human being then yo are. :neener:

Archived