Gooner Corner

frogpatrol

Well I see good old Arsene Whinger is at it again. He can not understand why Thierry Henry has been banned for 3 games suggesting that is the fault of television and that refs are sunject to insult and touching in every game.

Sorry but henry completely lost and Whinger good coach that he appears to be comes across at having more chips than shoulders

On another note the bbc are reporting that FIFA are considering drinks breaks during each half of this summers world cup games turning each match into 4 quarters.

A FIFA spokesman said that they were only thinking of the players and that this was not a way to bring in additional revenue through commercial breaks --- No of course not. Hell i had to check the date to make sure that it was not April 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hear the latest on drink breaks is a no-go.

fifa are taking the same stance they eventually took in USA 94,where coaches are allowed to place bottles of water at various places around the pitch and players can take a quick drink whenever needed.

The only place I can watch Premier League games is at a local Brit pub called the Cock 'N Bull (same place we discussed Froggo), they're replaying Arsenal v. Newcastle this Saturday and it just happens to be at the same time I promised a friend I'd help him move! Arrgghhh!!!

Well, they say 'a friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a body'

With all the injuries and suspensions I'm worried about these last several fixtures. If the worst happens, please let it be anyone but Man Utd!

Godspeed Froggo, I'll save a stool at the bar at the Cock N Bull for you.

Aresnal:

Helping my friend move cost me from seeing the match. Anyway, a tie at Newcastle, and having taking the lead first, with all the injuries and suspensions we've had in some respects can be seen as a positive sign. Wenger made the right move by not contesting Thiery's suspension for the games IMO.

oh dear oh dear oh dear

what happened to the mighty arsenal last night?.

but i hope they stay in europe,i really want them to experience a BIG fixture congestion and not being able to cope with it.

i see they are desparate to play west ham in the final week of the season,admitting not wanting to play the mighty utd.

not scared of facing utd in a title decider are they?.

If only the FA had let Arsehole Winger kick off last Sunday?s match at 12 noon, and not the godforesaken hour of 5.35pm. Deportivo should consider themselves most fortunate.

What is up with that tosser? He fumed after not getting a 12.00 kick off last Sunday. Now, he gets a 12.00 kick off for the March 23 replay and he?s still whinging! Firmez le bouche and get on with it pal! You?ve only got about 25 more games to go this season.

Archived