Do Thais die from heat?

eee

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't . We had to race into the next train because Nok due to her Thai genetic predisposition insists on entering arriving trains in panic before the first passenger has a chance to leave . Thus I only enjoyed a surface melting accompanied by steamy skin and 1 meter dense fog around myself . Resulting in the Bangkok Post weather report saying " Partially cloudy in central BKK " .

BuBi

I concur Mekong.

I used to come back from near Lopburi in the mornings. That was in an a/c minivan and quite tolerable. Enter the BTS (Siam) and the knacker-bag shrivelled, goosebumps abounded and the eyebrows frosted over. When stepping off a Surasak the glasses needed to be defogged even though the outside tempersture was relatively low. When are these fuck-knuckles going to get it right.And what about a few more carriages on each train????

Sorry! This post was meant for Buffy Bill. :banghead::banghead::wave::doah::doah:

A fair solution would be to my opinion if the skytrain people could signpost something like Attention female students : assist freezing falangs by sitting on their lap til final station .

This would be good for our health , Thai tourism and skytrain revenues . Because me for example would immediately buy a permament day and night ticket and spend 24 hours between National Stadium and Asoke . I would actually not leave the Skytrain any more .

Archived