Obese have right to 2 airline seats: Canada court

Guy Himmaparn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like you were critiquing his work to me...

The author' date=' not the subject. Get it sorted, retard.[/quote']

That is the dumbest response on this board in a long time. And with YF on the board, that is saying a lot.

Go back to your cubicle and silently bitch about all the retards getting promoted ahead of you.

Faust, you post random crap.

No, it was crap that disagreed with your crap...although I had agreed with your crap, at least in part, but I found your crap to be too simplistic. My crap extended your original crap into a bigger crap. It wasn't a random crap, it was a well thought out crap.

It always amuses me how you like your crap, but other peoples crap you're not fond of...My crap was the same as your crap, but bigger and better.

I also added further crap, to make it into what might be called a big pile of crap, although I thought this extra crap was worth looking at. Crap often is.

If you don't like my crap, then please take your crap elsewhere. I like to do my crap here.

Kind regards and crap.

Faust' date=' you post random crap.[/quote']

No, it was crap that disagreed with your crap...although I had agreed with your crap, at least in part, but I found your crap to be too simplistic. My crap extended your original crap into a bigger crap. It wasn't a random crap, it was a well thought out crap.

It always amuses me how you like your crap, but other peoples crap you're not fond of...My crap was the same as your crap, but bigger and better.

I also added further crap, to make it into what might be called a big pile of crap, although I thought this extra crap was worth looking at. Crap often is.

If you don't like my crap, then please take your crap elsewhere. I like to do my crap here.

Kind regards and crap.

That crap deserves a clap :applause:

Sounds like you were critiquing his work to me...

The author' date=' not the subject. Get it sorted, retard.[/quote']

That is the dumbest response on this board in a long time. And with YF on the board, that is saying a lot.

Go back to your cubicle and silently bitch about all the retards getting promoted ahead of you.

:wanker:

Archived