Obese have right to 2 airline seats: Canada court

Guy Himmaparn

The nearest klong is a bit yuckie for swimming. Don't know any yogans or yoghurts or whatever. Once upon a time I did start Thai Chi Chuan. Never lost any weight doing it though.

I walk a fair bit. A colleague used to be a fanatical runner, even in marathons. He's past 60 now and says he just walks.

What about the pool at the uni? Tai Chi will improve strength and balance as would yoga.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't buy into the idea that everyone who is fat is because they have abused their bodies with the wrong sort of food.

some people are just naturally large.

the guy i'm talking about has a very active job,walking around 12 Miles a Day and normally walks to and fro work each day which is a round trip of about 4 Miles.

in bad weather he will drive which is understandable.

another fella i work with is large and he has abused his body in the past and admits it.

he worked for 20 Years in the pub business and admits he drank manypints a Day and lived on takeaways.

but both people are happy.

i am so skinny and have little meat on me but i eat very badly,i like unhealthy foods because i find them more tasty.

i abuse my body with bad things but have lost over a stone in weight in 8 Months.

i wonder why i haven't balooned to over 20 stone with my bad diet and lack of exercise.

i wonder if it might be something to do with that thing called metabolism....... :question:

Agree, have one guy working in the office.

He is around 200kg and can do nothing about it as this is the result of a genetic fault.

Sayjann, I believe you are like me, small, very fit, eating disgusting greasy food, sometimes eating like a monster but gaining no weight...

And yes this is metabolism, "hummingbird" would define us.

Downside seems to be that at around 50-60 years old our metabolism will slow down and we might gain a lot of weight.

Also don't forget that if we don't gain weight, bad food doesn't help arteries and cholesterol.

:beer:

Archived