Obese have right to 2 airline seats: Canada court

Guy Himmaparn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's totally retarded indeed...overweight/obese f*ckers shouldn't even be allowed to fly at all...or be allowed out of the fat-farm...bah

earlier this year was checking in ay hk airport...some fat farker had bought two seats for his flight to the us...cx had then allotted him seats 12C and 45K...i've seldom laughed harder...fatties have no rights at all...

When my sister had to travel with a broken arm she wasn't given 2 seats...which would have come handy.

Why fatties get 2 seats then...

What defines a fatty following the court?

I have exactly 3 kg in excess so I am consider myself fat -> am I entitled to get two seats too?

This rule only applies to people who are, "functionally disabled by obesity".

Think about it, would you rather they be squashed into the seat next to you, whereby you too were squashed into the corner of your seat, or would you rather they have two seats and leave you to enjoy the full space of your own?

When my sister had to travel with a broken arm she wasn't given 2 seats...which would have come handy.

Why fatties get 2 seats then...

This is a good point, and one that the courts and airlines are going to have to reconcile. Passengers in stretchers (AC no longer carries them) can be charged sometimes 3 full fares (which amounts to about 6 seats). By this logic, they should only have to pay for 1 (plus one for their attendant perhaps).

Archived