President-elect promised change, picking insiders

Flashermac

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me' date=' if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red']were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Don't spend the next 8 years crying.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

Pack up your shit and go home.

You bitch and moan about the current prez, but I cant state my opinion about the future prez? Doesn't make any sense to me.

With all the shit going on in Thailand, you don't mention any of that but what you rag on is about a man who has not started in the Presidency office yet. Where are your priorities?

What's race got to do with this conversation?

Showing your true colors there YF?

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

I'm going by the facts. He organized 8 catholic perishes in southside chicago. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the South side of Chicago primarily black? He set up Job training programs, tutoring programs, etc. i guess you could say he organized the blacks.

Facts

Aren't you suppose to be enjoying yourself in Bangkok? Why not spend the afternoon at the Star of Light with 5 of the ladies. They will straighten you out, guaranteed.

Who is YF to talk about organization anyway?

He couldn't organize a hooker.

Organize a hooker? How does somebody organize a hooker because you obviously know how.

Your comment on reading a Thai ID leads us to believe you need some organizational skills.

Reading a Thai ID organizes a hooker?

Tell me' date=' if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red']were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Don't spend the next 8 years crying.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

Pack up your shit and go home.

You bitch and moan about the current prez, but I cant state my opinion about the future prez? Doesn't make any sense to me.

With all the shit going on in Thailand, you don't mention any of that but what you rag on is about a man who has not started in the Presidency office yet. Where are your priorities?

I don't know enough about the situation in Thailand to voice my opinion. The U.S is my country. Where are your priorities at?

Who is YF to talk about organization anyway?

He couldn't organize a hooker.

Organize a hooker? How does somebody organize a hooker because you obviously know how.

According to Webster's:

4: to arrange by systematic planning and united effort

In other words,

bargirl says "I go with you."

You say, "Yes."

Rather than start a new thread, I included this here as its Obama related. I got this in an email from a couple people so it appears it may have gone 'viral' on the net.

Basically, a couple kids were kicked off a school bus for saying Obama is our President.

Also, another incident was mentioned where a coach/teacher told some girls that not to mention his name.

I got a chuckle out of it frankly. Rogueyam. You're not a school bus driver by trade are you? :smirk:

http://www.wapt.com/video/17928161/index.html

Archived